Do guys like shaply girls?

I've been really self conscious lately about my curves. I am not fat, I am size 4 (American) and 123lbs 5'6". I have wider hips but I do model so I'm in shape...

is this unattractive ?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• "i model"

"is this unattractive?"

...

• curves. when I see women with meat on their bones it makes me feel like they are good nurterers...just like women see tall guys with broad shoulders as protectors. its science really

• A lot of guys do prefer curves.

Unattractive? Are you serious. Not at all. and 123 for 5'6 is actually pretty slim.

I'm 128 and 5'4" and I get called skinny... Well, I'm a guy, so that's different, but still.

I think most guys are shaking their heads at this question. You're quite fine as you are.

• You're actually quite skinny and not curvy in the slightest.

• Curves.

• Curvy all day, hourglass = delicious

• Curves <3

• Not at all. You are quite slim with those dimensions--don't get anorexic, you are fine as your are.

• It's kind of hard to say if men generally prefer one or the other, but one thing is obvious - plenty of guys like "skin and bones" and plenty of guys also like "curves." And lots of 'em like both.

• Actually both. It depends on your overall image

• Curves. Skin and bones is disgusting.

• How wide are you hips? What's your bra size and waist measurement? And how tall are you?

What Girls Said 10

• wtf do you think

• Size 4, come on. You can't be serious. If I was a size 4 and 120 lbs I'd be a freakin skeleton (I'm also over 5'10"). Obviously there's nothing wrong with you if you model, your just making us bigger girls worry more that we are unacceptably fat. Just be confident with what you have. Most guys like hips, gives them something to grab, when hips turns to rolls you start worrying.

• dude, not even. you have nothing to worry about.

• bahahahaha oh no you are just so fat, jesus

• Obviously not, since you model.. Chill.

• that's not curvy, that's skinny, lol. I'm a size 10. that's curvy. but then again, I'm 5'10 and a half, so... and to answer your question, no it's not unattractive. most guys like wider hips, so you're fine.

• no

• Heck, I wish I was that thin...

I'm 5'7", 140 pounds, and a size 7-8 (also American), but most of that is my butt, sadly. I wish it were smaller haha. Oh, and also a 36C. Wish those were smaller too lol

• i have similar dimensions, I'm actually going vegan and working out more but that's only to tone up and gain a little muscle. I'm not that curvy so I doubt you are...

• Curves and you sound skinny not curvy to me