False eyelash recommendation?

My lashes are short and virtually nonexistent. For those of you that wear false eyelashes, could you recommend some that are natural?

Most Helpful Girl

• Get individual lashes. You have more freedom with the application and they look more natural.

If you're willing to spend a bit more money, try permanent lashes. They last a month or so and you just go get them touched up every 4-5 weeks or so. They look AMAZING.

• do you know how much that would cost approximately?

• I'm in Australia and it's about $100-150 AU for a full upper lash set here. But I think it would be much cheaper in the US, if that's where you are.

• thanks, that sounds good. I'm going to look into that

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Diamond lash in dolly eye and fairy eye. I buy them from pinkyparadise.com they are great and comfortable. You get used to the feeling of them. I wear them daily and they don't bother me

• Revlon naturals.

• you should get some natural enhancers for at night to help them grow.

• Are they really not visible or just short? Because the right mascara can do wonders and will be a lot more comfortable and less of a hassle than false lashes.

Diorshow mascara is great and can really build your lashes to be huge.

• they're really short. with mascara and curling, you can see them, but the results aren't that great