Hairy legs on a guy - a turn off??

I have been told I have quite hairy legs. Is this a turn off? Should I shave?

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer hair to be trimmed on a guys leg, but don't mind hairy legs.

What Girls Said 10

• um no, it would take away all a guys masculinity to shave his legs. Why would you do that, your a dude

• I wouldn't call it a turn off as long as you're not hairy like a wolf or something lol. If it bothers you so much, then I'd say shave it but other than that, keep them legs au naturel :).

• Everyone has their own preference, me personally, I'm not a huge fan of body hair on guys. If it's too much it would be a turn off.

I'd suggest a trim. Still manly, but not beastly.

Then again, if a woman like you for you the hair on your legs shouldn't matter.

• Boys are furry , even " down there " . I don't have a problem with either :D

I like a man to look like a man and to look like he spends less time on himself than I do .

So long as he's clean , I'm happy !

• not really,unless you can braid it...

• No, hairy legs are OK as long as you aren't hairy anywhere else...

• smooth bare legged guy= wtf?

• I think hairy legs are f***ing sexy .

• no. don't shave. shaved legs would be a turn off

• God no! Shaved legs on a guy would be creepy as hell. The only places a guy should remove hair are his face, his chest and/or back if there's a lot of it, and his package.

• I like this answer. It's what I do. Removing back hair can be tricky though, especially when you're a large guy.

What Guys Said 4

• If you're a man: DON"T DO IT.

If you're gay: GO FOR IT. You can be the girlfriend in your relationship.

• Im not gay.

• Then don't do it. I got hairy legs. All my girlfriends think it is very manly to have hair on my body. Except my weee. Keep it trimmed down there. They don't want that in their mouth. if you know what I mean.

• Gay men don't have girlfriends except by name ("Girlfriend! Good to see ya!") and of course he's no girl at all.

• Be careful. Be very very careful.

Use a women's razor. I tried to use my "guy" razor on my legs and it really cut me badly.

Some would brush you off as being too feminine if you have soft smooth legs.

Nair is gross. Don't deal with it. I shaved my legs in the shower and it worked best that way.

When I met a girl she didn't like the smooth look (or my earrings) and told me to stop.

Like a good little boy I complied in the name of love and horniness.

• I think girls like hairy legs as long as it doesn't go to far like when you can't see your skin anymore then I think its time to shave

• Why don't you get some breast implants while you're at it?