Guys do you like it when a girl is a lot shorter than you are?

Guys do you think it is cute when a girl is a lot shorter than you and you have to look down at her? Especially if you are a tall guy and she is a short girl?

Sometimes I think it is cute when you see a big strong guy with a short girl, he looks like he can protect her. I'm short and I'm definitely very attracted to guys 6 feet and up, with broad shoulders and big hands that can protect me.

Or do you like tall girls?

Also do you tend to think of shorter girls as "cute"? Because I am short and in general petite but I have a curvy (not fat) frame and I don't look young, so I don't get called cute that often. IS a short girl less "Sexy" or "hot" if she has a hot body and a nice face like a taller girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi!

It depends on guys, personally I don't like them too short like 5'3-4 and up to 5'8-9 since I'm 5'11.

I think taller girls tend to be sexier since they have long and beautiful legs, but short girls can be really cute too. Tend to see short girls as cute and tall girls as beautiful but that's my taste!

But I find it strange to see a 6'5" guy with a 5'00" girl, as well as tall girls with short guys, I think it's all about compatibility!

Good luck finding your tall man ha ha ;)

Sam E.

• Ok, that may be what you think but I don't think we have the same tastes, the mean height for women is 5'4 so I consider being 5'8 + not very tall but a lot greater than average. I think slim flit 5'8 + can have really nice legs

What Guys Said 4

• I thinks it cute... I'm 6'4 and I would date a girl a foot or so shorter than me. But I wouldn't care to date a girl who was 6"0 either.

• @ update

Im not sure why but I always think of shorter girls as cute.. but they can be hot.

Taller girls usually want to make me say hot.

• My wife is much taller than me. I could have gone for somebody shorter than me but I never linked up with such a person. That's not totally true. I did have a brief fling with a guy shorter than me but it didn't last.

• different height girls have their advantages and disadvantages, but as long as you're proportionate, I'm good.

• @update. if a girl is cute, she is cute. if a girl is sexy, she is sexy. height doesn't matter. HOWEVER, assuming a girl is attractive to me, I generally do find myself thinking of the short girls as cute, and taller girls as sexy.

of course there are cute taller girls and sexy shorter girls, though, so I don't recommend placing girls into stereotypical associations such as this.

• I mean sure, but I am 6'6". So I don't want to have to carry a megaphone around with me to have a conversation with a 5 foot girl.

What Girls Said 5

• my sister is 4'11 and her boyfriend is 6'. I think they look really cute together haha

• Most guys I know prefer short girls, especially the taller dudes.

Different strokes for different folks.

• big hands? what's he protecting you from? errant boulders? :p

• i am 5'6 and my man is 6'2 and I think height doesn't matter at all...

• im 5'1 and I get called cute a lot...sometimes I wish guys would come up with a different word