What is beauty ?

Tell us what is your definition of beauty !

Most Helpful Girl

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder but true beauty is inside aswell as out can't be truelly beautiful if your not beautiful inside

What Guys Said 2

• A girl who attracts me both physically and mentally, makes me have a smile on my face every time I speak to her, every time I see her. Beauty isn't just good looks. Its the whole package.

• Pure beauty is that which is capable of locking down all your senses, making you forget who you are for a second.

Try looking for the stars in the eyes of the one you love and you may see what I mean :)

What Girls Said 3

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One persons beautiful is another persons ugly. There is NO definition.

• I always say the same. If a person finds someone 'ugly', its not a universal tag for that person, just a single persons view. What one person finds unattractive, another may find attractive. :)

• BEAUTY I think has several meanings. it doesn't always mean a hot girl I think it really comes from the inside a loveable thoughtful, kind hearted person makes beauty.

• A smile and confidence.