Should I dye my hair blond or stay brunette?

Pictures are on my profile. Should I dye my hair honey blonde?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I think that would detract from your girl-next-door look. But maybe you don't like that look?

• Nah, your skin tone wouldn't match blond as much as it does brunette.

• stay brunette. it suits you and fits your skin tone better. I like the natural color anyway.

You look very nice.

• "Blond will get you more attention, but brunette is staying true to yourself"

• Stay as a brunette.

• I say stay brunette.

• Brunette.

• stay brunette, you won't look right with blond hair

• both look equally good on you

• Your beautiful already.

• Brunette. Unless you go platinum blond. Then I say blonde.

• If you had your own pictures, then you would have a better idea to stay brunette or blonde.

• Stay the same, your beautiful!

• I don't know but I just checked out your other question and your profile pics. This sounds like a face profile to me. That or one messed up situation

• Probably the best answer here IMO.

• i agree! ... -.- people these days

• She drank, while pregnant..either she's a troll..or just doesn't know how to live

What Girls Said 9

• Having dyed my hair almost every color out there, I can honestly say that blond is the worst. Espeically going from a dark natural color upkeep will break the bank if you do it professionally which is really the only safe way to go blond. If you do it at home you risk getting a color that looked great on the box (especially with golden or 'honey' tones). Because your hair naturally has highlights and lowlights usually in a honey tone it makes your hair all the exact same color, and hair is naturally supposed to have many different colors.

For you, I would suggest getting highlights and a very light brown/dark blond base, just lighten up what you have in your profile pics, I honestly think if you weren't born with blond you end up looking trashy/cheap when you dye it because you tell at first glance that's it's not natural. I automatically think that person is trying too hard.

By all means try it, if you find you like it and it looks OK to you keep it, that's what I've always done. You can always dye it back if you don't like it. Just beware of over processing your hair, it's very hard to get it healthy afterwards.

• i would stay brunette

• stay brunette.

• Brunette.

• Stay brunette, sometimes blond looks to fake and I really like the color of your hair now the highlights look pretty

• You should dy your hair Blond after you stop Being an attention Whore.

• You are a very pretty girl I think you could look Good as a blond as long is a dark tone...

• I think brunette really suits you, stay brunette :)

• If you dye it blond you'll look more skanky. As a brunette you retain some class