Different fashion styles for men?

I'm trying to help my friend dress better and update his wardrobe and I wanted to know a little more about men's style.

There's emo and punk which are obvious, but I want a few more to look into?

Most Helpful Girl

• Look into European styles. I personally love the classic 50's style with a modern twist. But wearing a dress shirt with a casual pair of jeans is nice.

What Guys Said 2

• There's also the "clean cut" look, the "classic/handsome" look, the "urban man/edgy" look, and the "trendsetter" look.

You can browse the websites of... Express, Zara, G-Star Raw, Kenneth Cole, American Eagle, and Diesel to get a sense of the various fashions for men.

Have fun! =)

• Well obviously emo and punk ahaha.

Then there is preppy (or jock, idk), there's the hardcore guys(leather etc), druggies(hippy style), and that's all I can think of

What Girls Said 1

• Punk, Emo, Scene, Skater, Prep, Grunge, Nerd, Goth, Bad Boy, Thug, Wangster, etc.

These are just general names, but they each have an individual style.

• Thank you :) I'm not looking to make him into a label by the way, I just wanted to show him examples of styles and clothes and see what things he liked! Thanks.