What do you consider to be attractive?

Everyone has their view on what's attractive and what's not. What's your preference? Brunette,blonde or muscular,skinny etc etc.

0|0
1|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Alanaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

1|0
    1|1
    • Awe, anonymous is no fun. ):

What Guys Said 12

• Well I wouldn't like my girl to have muscles like me. I wouldn't want to hold on to her hamstring and it feels like I'm sleeping with evander holifield. (if you don't know who that is, its a boxer.) So if I had to pick , I guess a brunette and average weight or skinny will do just fine.

0|1
    0|1
  • well. for me there's no perfect girl. xD. I liked a blond one month, a brunette another, and a redhead the other... so there's no rule. xD. although one thing that has to be a rule is that she has to be relatively fit- otherwise I think it would just be miserable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just gonna say my favorites of each thing unless I don't have a preference.

Red or Brown hair color is my favorite, but that's not a big deal. I actually like dyed hair too unless it's like neon green or pink.

I like longer hair

Maybe... wavy? Depends on the girl really

Blue or green eyes are very beautiful. Black is sexy. Brown is like cuddly and adorable. :)

It's really cute when girls have that little turn up at the end of their nose... I don't know how to describe it.

FRECKLES ARE SEXYYY!

I'm gonna have to say I like skinnier girls better.

The perfect bra size would be like... inbetween a B and a C.

I don't like it if girls are too buff... six packs on girls make me jealous. Haha! :D

Uh... I'm not much of an ass guy so as long as I can feel it it doesn't matter what it looks like.

I prefer shaved girl bits.

Uh... tattoos are fine as long as they aren't too big. I'm not a huge fan of the tattoos that are like colored and stuff, mostly just black ink ones.

Sexy piercings are like on the lips, and belly button.

Aaand... That's all I can think of right now!

1|0
    0|0
  • I can find some common ground with what other guys find attractive, but my preferences tend do be different. There aren't many movie stars I find attractive. I've seen one woman on this forum that I find attractive.

I tend to go for the more studious/nerdy looking Asian women. I have absolutely no idea where I got that, but it's what catches my eye.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just about exactly what your picture looks like

2|0
    1|1
  • Brunette and thin... I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you're in shape, you're attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • kinda hard to say, you can't tell all that much about you from your pic

0|0
    0|0
  • A person with a kind heart and treats others with respect...

0|0
    0|0
  • I find pretty much all girls attractive. So my list would be long.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just like hot girls of all types

0|0
    0|0
  • skinny, under 5'2, curvy with a big bust

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• -Tattoos

-blonde

-piercings