The push up bra?

Your opinion on a girl who occasionally wears the push up bra?

link

Every once in a while, perhaps to go out. esp if she has smaller b**bs lol. be honest. 32 B to be exact.

Thanks guyssss I'm settling for something more like this link

the other one was a bit much haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I an a very small b cup. A few years ago I decided to stop wearing things with padding in the bust. Now if I can get away with it and not wear a bra with certain tops and still look classy...

I do. And I only wear bras and lingerie with no padding. Embracing my body and learning to work with what I have has enhanced my self confidence tenfold. If I had beautiful large breasts I would flaunt them too. I have beautiful small breasts and I don't hide them or try to make them something they arent. Everyone is different. Everyone is beautiful. Padding is unnecessary and not very sexy. Try going braless (in a classy elegant way). Its empowering in a way and something you can totally do with humble bosoms. :)

What Guys Said 11

• I think it's misleading but I also personally think a B cup is pretty good. If anything did happen and I found out that she really had a B cup then I wouldn't be mad. Haha

• 32B is my FAVORITE! and there is nothing wrong with that. I love it.

• I think she is a deceitful liar out to convince men she is more than she actually is and is self-conscious and needs to get some pride in her body and learn how to work with her frame and be honest at the same time with both herself and the external world.

Yep, deep huh! I try... No need to thank me. :3

• If you're trying to attract guys, then this seems like false advertising. Does this mean guys should put something down their pants to appear bigger to attract women?

Btw, 32 B is just fine.

• false advertising. guys don't care that much about the size of your boobs so if your doing it for us Isay please don't. If you're wearing it because you like it well then you shouldn't give a damn what I or others think

• To be honest guys just like boobs and if they are a not a total a** hole then they won't care about size of your chest.

• Depends on your reason. If you wanna convince us you have bigger t*ts than you do, that's kinda lame. But if it's just because, then more power to ya.

• Every girl I've ever gone after her boobs were no bigger then a C so I would say its totaly unessesary. You girls worry about your boobs way too much. A pretty face and a decent ass and I'm in

• ha ,you just want to sell bra

• Idc...I don't care about boobs...

• My opinion of the girl is that she has 32Bs!

It's a VERY impressive what that bra does though! From a B to a D? Pretty impressive! Now if only they were still Ds when the bra came off!

• Get em both! I'm sure there are occasions when it'd be cool to be rocking Ds on your tiny frame!

• thanks :) maybe I will. but their kinda expensive so let's see :D

• I guess that makes sense. Man! The girls who have natual Ds even get a break on that too! :P

What Girls Said 3

• Guys probably don't even notice and if they do, they don't equate the increase in chest size with a push up bra.

• tons of girls are flat as a pancake, and you're not even close to a pancake. don't sweat it.

• Go for it! If it boosts your confidence its a good thing.