What do I wear to school??

I need to know what to wear to everyday school. I have no clue clothes-wise.

I'm 5'9" 220lbs and have glasses. Nothing tight fitting and nothing too expensive please.

Most Helpful Girl

• First you need to find your own style, what you like and how you would like to look. There are a lot of trends and styles nowadays, and the only way to know what to buy and how to wear it is having a look in mind.

No matter how tall or heavy you are, the important thing is clothes fit you, not too tight, not too loose, just right.

For school is better if you wear casual clothes. For bottoms: jeans, casual trousers, cargo pants, depends on the style you are looking for, but no skinny pants either way and try dark colors as you are a bit heavy.

For up: decide on the shirts, it can be t-shirts with or without a collar, long-sleeves, short-sleeves, solid colors, prints, plaid or strips. You need a good jacket for autumn.

A good pair of casual shoes, not flashy, something you can wear a lot.

You could try the khaki pants, white tshirt, plaid button down shirt and jacket, casual shoes combo.

Go to a store and try as much combinations as you can and buy what you feel works together, ask for help, girls love helping guys choose their clothes ;)

What Girls Said 3

• As cliche as it may sound, the only thing you should wear is comfort. For me, a tee & jeans are enough to make me happy. A splash of fun colors is always nice.

• idk go to the mall buy what you like and what makes you feel hot. Be fresh and clean and you will feel confident. lay in the sun and get a tan:D get an ear piercing, have fun life's short.

• pants and a shirt ... that shud get you started :)

What Guys Said 3

• Go for clothes that flatter your physique and colors that complement your complexion/skin tones. Also go for something that suits your personality-dress to emphasise your qualities.

Otherwise the simple yet classic jeans and t-shirt works wonders-I for one am almost always seen wearing boot-cut/bell-bottom type jeans with my Asics Onitsuka Tiger shoes and a t-shirt of some shirt-be it metal band t-shirt, football (soccer shirt) or something with a design on it and periodically wear my pleather jacket-for example.

• Bufu. Lol.

(by us, f*** you)

Then if some one complains about your clothes. You tell them f*** you if you don't like my motherf***in clothes.

• "Nothing that other people would wear"