Girls do you ever go braless?

how do you do it but still look classy? I'm small chested (34a) so I could, but I want to make sure I don't look like a whore doing so. any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope! Feels weird if I do. I am a "C" I think since you are an "A" it's not a big deal.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think most people would notice if you went braless if you had a A. But keep in mind when wearing loose shirts/shirts with big neck openings, that if you bend over to pick up something, everyone who looks your way from the front can see your boobs. Just saying from my experience of seeing other girls doing this with or without them knowing it's see-able. (no complaints from me but still it mustn't be nice for the girls to endure.) But I can assure you, you won't look as a whore if you go braless, in fact I think all women should go braless (unless they need a bra for support), it would be way more natural. But that could just be my male perspective. =p

• The most noticable thing about braless A cups is if they are really pointy or have an odd shape. That or if she nips out when it's cold.

I don't think going braless makes a girl look like a whore. Some really classy dresses for instance are designed to be worn without a bra and look incredible on a girl with big boobs as long as they're firm enough and have a nice shape. And few things are as hot as the natural motion of a great pair!

What Girls Said 10

• The two biggest things to remember is that:

1. If you have a low cut top and bend over, everyone can see your boobs

2. Seeing nipples through a shirt I would say is kinda trashy

To avoid these things, You can:

a. Wear a tank top under a shirt

b. Wear a thicker shirt with a higher neck (you don't need a turtle neck

c. Wear layers such as 2 shirts, jackes, or scarfs to cover up your nipples/ or is you bend over it blocks the view of your boobs.

Love and peace, Jenna

• Yeah I go braless. I think having very visible nipples isn't good, so you want to wear a top with thicker material that is a bit darker in color (so black, brown etc). Also don't wear a top that is too low cut as if you bend over you can show off your nipples.

• I think it really depends on the shirt you are wearing at the time, with certain clothes no one will even notice probably just wear something appropriate and you should be fine.

If I don't wear a bra its just around the house, I wear a spaghetti strap shirt with the built in bra thing so its still comfortable and not noticeable, maybe try those they would be great under another shirt

• yeah,but I wear a vest made of a pretty thick material or a ruffled top

• Seriously? You just do it. How could that in any way make you look like a whore? Loosen up a bit!

• No I don't but I do go commando.. A LOT...except for when I'm on my mary.

• i do in certain dresses or tops. I'm a b cup. you can get away with it.

• With my DDs?!?! No way! I get enough stares as it is. thank you very much.

• yeah its hard though with DD's

• i would love to go topless, under some tops it can look really good! however I'm a 34DD so no chance of that, but girls who are smaller can really pull it off great! I have a few friends who are smaller who go topless, and it looks really cute, just get petals lol showing nipples aren't classylol and as long as you aren't showing your whole chest it can will look really good! work it girl!

• haha where can I get petals?

• you can get them anywhere, victorias secret, target,kholes,alot of places

• haha okay thanks