Baseball hats. Smexy? Cute? Ew?

Guys, I'd like you to answer for baseball has are on girls, if you please.

Girls, if its not too much trouble, could you answer for how they look on guys?

Note, notes can be commented. It could be interesting to see why people think what they think. But remember, only jerks comment with what letter they picked on the survey. :D

P.S. I didn't misspell the title, I just like to use smexy, 'cause I like it. :P

• Best looking thing ever! Soooooo attractive! Wear it in bed!
    7% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • Good lookin'. Very nice, I like.
    33% (5)33% (3)33% (8)Vote
  • No opinion. Its just a hat, whatevs.
    33% (5)44% (4)38% (9)Vote
  • Not so great. Not a deal-breaker, just not a good move.
    20% (3)0% (0)12% (3)Vote
  • Never, ever, wear one. We don't live in Sandlot.
    7% (1)23% (2)13% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Hahaha. Um I guess baseball hat is ambiguous? I don't mean the flat billed skater/gangsta kind, I just mean the good ol' classics. Here's a link of a guy, and another link of a girl.

0|0
14|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them but not always. they can look attractive as long as they not the brojo style. then they are ewe

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• If you're bald, fine..

If you're going to a baseball game or any type of sports game, fine..

If you're going on a run/jog, fine..

Other than that, I prefer not to see them. Other hats are okay, baseball hats just look... too casual for me. They give me an "I don't care what I look like vibe.'

But that's just my opinion.

If you like them, wear them. Don't let someone tell you what to wear and what not to wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it when guys wear baseball hats! They look cute in them. There are some guys that can pull off wearing a hat backwards, I love that too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like those kind of ganster hats lol & Dappy's hat (NDubs), Bruno Mars hat <3 & Neyo's aswell :) not baseball really as they don't wear them in England. & I say swexy or swexii lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like the classic baseball hats on guys. I like seeing a guy with the "new era" caps, basically the flat billed ones. They're more stylish to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're cute on guys! =p

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind them as long as they're not old or dirty

0|0
    0|0
  • ehhh..not everyone that wears one can pull it off..plus fashion is moving forward and baseball caps are like so 2000...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like baseball caps as long he doesn't wear it like a goofy way.

0|0
    0|0
  • B: Good lookin'. Very nice, I like.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that hats look extreamly sexy on most guys ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • They look stylish, I like it! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you post a link of those hats please? I don't know what they look like :D

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahahaha, OK, I'm sorry, I just never thought it'd be an issue. I can forgive you, since you're so cute. :P

• I don't really like them. Some guys can pull them off, but I definitely do not prefer them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I like to wear has. I don't think they are a sexy style, but comfort over beauty

I don't find them sexy on girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Smexy?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yep. TECHNICALLY it means smart and sexy, but I just think it sounds better than sexy.

• i love hats on girls. They look really attractive in hats.

0|0
    0|0
  • girls look cute when they wear a baseball hat. especially with a pony tail

0|0
    0|0