Is it better for a guy to be hot or cute?

I get that I'm cute all the time. Like "oh your so cute", " aww I just can't be mad at the face"..etc

But is it better to be a hot guy rather then a cute guy. Like I feel like a little kid when girls give me compliments like this. And I'm not even physically small or anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather call my man "handsome" :)

What Girls Said 4

• Cute! =) Accept the compliment gracefully...means there's something endearing about u...they feel comfortable around you/trust you...it's a good thing!

• I think a combination of both is the best. I love being called cute, hot, sexy, etc. You should take it as a compliment its better to be called that instead of nothing. I think that cute and hot can go together sometime so I would take it as a good thing.

• i think its better for a guy to be hot... but personally I find it best when a guy is considered sexy ;)

• what would make a guy "sexy"

• lovely abs, eyes, muscles... smile... and being sweet to a girl and knowing how to treat her right is all important

• it depends what your looking for. I love being called hot because it gets me attention...when I'm called cute I kinda flinch lol

What Guys Said 0