When a guy calls you cute?

So I'm at a football game and this guy comes up to me and said, "Hi what's your name?" I say my name. then he says "well my friend Justin thinks your cute." and I don't know whether I should go up to him, even though I don't know him, but we do have mutual friends. I also heard he's kinda shy, so what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Reading your question I think he has a crush on you. He does sound like a shy guy who is afraid to talk to you. I'm shy around girls I like, so I would say something similar to my friends. Mabye he juist thinks you are cute, but speaking from how I would act if I like a girl, I would say he likes you.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, that means he is into you, but to shy to come up to you. Go up to him if you want to get to know him.

What Girls Said 2

• If a guy calls you cute, he probably thinks you're cute...

• cute just means a guy is into the girl/interested in her its just like how we girls say it 'oohhh that guy is so cute!"