Guys, what's your take on nose jobs?

Would you care if you girlfriend wanted to get a nose job? what if it could make her face look prettier?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless there is an urgent medical condition that requires it, I'd be against it.

When I got together with my girlfriend, I made a decision to accept her, flaws and all. But we do make certain types of adjustments. Every now and then, we adjust our finances, lifestyle, schedule, etc. so that we can live together in harmony (or as best as we can). Besides exercising to keep our bodies fit and healthy, there isn't a need for fancy surgery because we understand that our bodies age naturally and it's a waste of time and money to delude ourselves otherwise.

How long is the pretty face gonna last? One should think about the long term consequences.

An interesting book without a cover is more appealing to me than an interesting cover without a book. ;)

What Guys Said 6

• Your features are what make you who you are and I'm serious. Even now I wouldn't let a nose get in between how I thought of someones overall look or personality.

You risk regret with a nose job, but you'll never regret not getting one.

Plus they look unnaturally and are an eyesore.

• It's up to the person. Some people are born with hideous noses and a little surgery could go a long way. I hold no grudges against anyone who has done it. I wouldn't go around telling people you got one.

But if it was my girlfriend, and I loved her face just fine, I'd be against it.

• If it made her look pretty and she's not in debt. Sure, sounds good to me.

• images.memegenerator.net/instances/280x280/9628765.jpg

• I don't like them. They always looks worse it seems.

• bad nose=nose job accepted

ok nose and wanting to change it = insecurity

• i personally think I have a bad nose. My nose is just too big for my face. So guess it would be okay if I did it. lol.

What Girls Said 3

• i know I am not a guy so maybe you don't want my opinion but I think if you think you'll be more confident and like how you look more afterward then go for it. maybe you should wait til an age where there is less risk of complications and you are sure you want it done and that youve fully thought it through and done your research. I have watched a lot of videos and stuff on how they do the rhinoplasty surgery aka nose job and they usually look quite good afterward. also make sure you get a great cosmetic surgeon. p.s. I have never gotten plastic surgery before so I can't give you first hand advice

• I want a nose job. ): hahaha

• where god stops, plastic surgeons start