Skirts about 3 cm longer than your butt cheeks?

In Australia summer is coming and in the stores there are a lot of very short, tight skirts and dresses (2-3cm longer than the butt cheeks) that are tubular and tight like a maxi dress, but missing most of the dress. I don't mind these skirts myself and was wondering what panties would be the best to wear with them? Being tight it might be hard to avoid VPL.

Example of a similar length dress:

link

• I don't like those skirts/ dresses
  • I like them and would wear bikini cut panties
  • I like them and would wear cheeky panties
  • I like them and would wear a thong/ g string
  • I like them and would go commando to avoid VPL

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you are going to dress like that just go commando and bend over! But then why bother wearing a dress at all, just go nude! HAHA.

Just kidding, I really don't have the body for that type of dress anymore, so not that I don't like them they are just not for me.

I guess my vote would be for what I call boy shorts for a normal club.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes... If I ever saw an australian girl wear that id have to superglue my jaw shut and stitch my pants zipper back together. Lol

And I haven't read others answers yet but I habe a feeling its gunna be "your a slut","slutty bitch",blah blah whine whine.

• Ugh... f***ing slut skirts.

• super HOTTT!

• Going commando is risky. If it'll make you constantly self-conscious, it'll be distracting and not fun. However, if you don't mind, but if an "accident" happens, it may cause some unwanted attention.

Then again, it depends on where you are and the maturity and open-mindedness of the people there.

I agree with Brine, as long as it's seamless, just pick whatever panty you like.

What Girls Said 5

• Seamless underwear all the way!

• I think boyshorts its the only safety option...

Hope your ass is flat like the model otherwise it would be hard to control the boys, wouldn't it?

I don't want too judge I know its a trend in Australia, I saw it while I was there, In My country only street hookers wear similar outfits because they wanna show what they are selling...

I think other type of underwear would show too much to strangers, but I might be conservative...

But are you serioulsy that girls don't wear underwear with those dresses? Poor aussie men you girls are teasing too much

• they're cute. wear thongs or short shorts

• I think they are trashy in all honesty. There isn't anything wrong with a short skirt but at a certain point it just looks tacky and trashy unless you want guys to think you are ONS material. Plus no one wants to see your vagina or ass in public, save that for the bedroom.

Anyhow with that aside:

I would wear some low rise hiphuggers or boyshorts-seamless. I generally prefer thongs as underwear in most cases because they are thinner, more seamless, don't leave bunches by my butt or hips, and make my ass look nice under things. However since this skirt is so short that movements will probably expose your ass or vagina I think that's why in this case I would say the boyshorts.

• Boyshorts.

No panty line AND some protection if you bend over, lol.