If you're plus size, are you more likely to buy stuff off plus size models?

I don't care, I'm a plus size chick, but I like to dress nice. And I just recently realized I'm more likely to buy stuff if its shown on plus size models instead of regular models. I'm I the only one?

• Yea, I'm more likely to buy clothes if there on a plus size model
  • No, it really doesn't matter

Most Helpful Girl

• well it makes sense,of course a larger girl isn't going to look good in clothes made for a twiggy clone,plus size models model clothes that look good on plus size girls.

What Guys Said 1

• That makes sense. I mean, things used on regular models generally don't look as good on larger people. With the plus sized models, they are wearing clothes that are cut for plus sized people :)

What Girls Said 4

• A lot of times buying stuff off a normal size model, it doesn't fit right, or it's just not flattering. Bigger girls need to hide a few things or at least draw attention away from them. If I see it on a plus size girl, I can see if it will look okay on my body. You're definitely not alone.

• It seems natural to be more likely to buy clothes modeled by someone who is close to your own size. I question whether clothes that look good on the typical model will look good on me, so if I saw clothes being modeled on someone closer to my shape, I would be more convinced that they would flatter me.

• Yeah, that makes sense. You'd be more likely to buy it because plus sized models give you a better idea of how the outfit would look on you. Just like I'm more likely to purchase something showcased on a model my size.

• that's normal. I do that too. I buy stuff that looks good on models who are my size