Men, do you ever flex your biceps in the mirror?

Smile, kiss them, and say:

"Welcome to the gun show, baby!"

I think that's adorable. I would love to see/hear that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not anymore. But I do flex my ab muscles in front of the mirror every now and then.

What Guys Said 17

• just imagine towelie rocking your world like this link

• I do that all the time whenever I come in front of a mirror. I watch myself on every reflective surface along which I pass, judging my arms whether they have gained in size & cutting or not.

But I am not a narcissist. I don't think that I am the only guy with good physique. I always think of ways of improving my physique.

• Yup and then I go pew pew pew, like little toy guns sounds =D

• LOL No, I don't go to that extent, but I do flex and look at 'em and poke 'em and stuff :P

• This would be silly and ridiculous in one. Let this make children and such in the puberty.

• I do that sometimes after I work out I look in the mirror and flex my muscles and point the mirror and say "who's sexy"

• I don't say that but I do flex them. My little brother saw them and now he tells me to show them off to our cousins and stuff. It's a bit embarrassing.

• My 9 year old daughter attempts to show off her guns. She calls them guns too.

• I have to admit I do flex in the mirror now and again. I don't kiss my muscles though, I have women for that, I'm also not big on talking to myself

• i do :) I think its fun haha

• Haha I don't do that. I don't really have muscles.

• I do it quite often. I'm not buff though. I'm a bit toned and I never looked like this before. I'll be ready to wear tanktops when spring comes around. :)

• Naw I just take off my shirt and see my V muscle and just smile. Then I take a pisss.

• I do but the only thing I am missing is Biceps

• Yeah normally with the needle still in... That's hot

• Ohh yes

• No.

What Girls Said 3

• I do. I get all the ladiez.

• i've done that lol

• Okay, so if I do that and tell myself welcome to the gun show, it's not cute at all?