Men, do you ever flex your biceps in the mirror?

Smile, kiss them, and say:

"Welcome to the gun show, baby!"

I think that's adorable. I would love to see/hear that.

0|0
3|18

Most Helpful Guy

• Not anymore. But I do flex my ab muscles in front of the mirror every now and then.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• just imagine towelie rocking your world like this link

2|3
    0|0
  • I do that all the time whenever I come in front of a mirror. I watch myself on every reflective surface along which I pass, judging my arms whether they have gained in size & cutting or not.

But I am not a narcissist. I don't think that I am the only guy with good physique. I always think of ways of improving my physique.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup and then I go pew pew pew, like little toy guns sounds =D

1|1
    0|0
  • LOL No, I don't go to that extent, but I do flex and look at 'em and poke 'em and stuff :P

1|0
    0|0
  • This would be silly and ridiculous in one. Let this make children and such in the puberty.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do that sometimes after I work out I look in the mirror and flex my muscles and point the mirror and say "who's sexy"

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't say that but I do flex them. My little brother saw them and now he tells me to show them off to our cousins and stuff. It's a bit embarrassing.

1|0
    0|0
  • My 9 year old daughter attempts to show off her guns. She calls them guns too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to admit I do flex in the mirror now and again. I don't kiss my muscles though, I have women for that, I'm also not big on talking to myself

1|0
    0|0
  • i do :) I think its fun haha

2|0
    0|0
  • Haha I don't do that. I don't really have muscles.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do it quite often. I'm not buff though. I'm a bit toned and I never looked like this before. I'll be ready to wear tanktops when spring comes around. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Naw I just take off my shirt and see my V muscle and just smile. Then I take a pisss.

1|1
    0|0
  • I do but the only thing I am missing is Biceps

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah normally with the needle still in... That's hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Ohh yes

1|0
    0|0
  • No.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I do. I get all the ladiez.

2|1
    0|0
  • i've done that lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Okay, so if I do that and tell myself welcome to the gun show, it's not cute at all?

2|1
    0|0