Just Curious does any1 ever feel intimidated when looking into some1 eyes sometimes I do it seems so weird that eyes could do so much lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only felt intimidated when looking into a guys eyes once. I had a crush on this guy that has the nicest, big brown eyes I'd ever seen. There was nothing special in the color, but there was something about them that drove me crazy. I loved looking into his eyes but when they met mine, I kind of felt an impulse to look away. It's really hard to explain lmao but that's what attracted me the most. Those big brown eyes. I have yet to meet a guy that can make me feel like that lol. I'm over him but every time I look at him, I get that feeling. I don't think it will ever go away lmao

What Girls Said 2

• I don't usually feel intimidated from the eyes contact but more on the fact that wow this guy really like me, want to get to know me and in some sense want my body too. After that thought then I would get nervous because I'm scare that I'm going to make a fool of myself in front of him.

• lol depends who it is, I love it when its the guy I like lol but its the only interraction I ever have with him makes me feel weird inside haha. If its someone who I don't like then I feel a different weird lol.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, it is awkward. In a lot of cultures, it is also considered a sign of disrespect.