If you could design a mate what would she/he look like?

if you could design a mate what would she/he look like?

from head to toe.

Updates:
examples?

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Here's an example

link

0|0
    0|0
  • My ideal girl/wife.

link

Skip to 1:28 (A CAW of mines)

A black punk/rock chick. Can't do better than that! Only thing missing is that she's not real.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long dark hair, soft face, at least a d cup, not large waist, nice sized ass, nice meaty but not fatty legs

0|1
    0|0
  • Very curvy, nice body woman, wid white teeth, black hair to upper back, wid deep brown eyes, and a explore-tatious personality!

0|0
    0|0
  • Bleach blonde, white, blue eyes. Cute face and soft lips. Small B cups, skinny, round tight ass. Slim cute legs, cute feet. Shaved pussy ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Redheaded, kind-of tall, flat stomached, beautiful blue eyes, angular facial features, and can pull off the whole dress-and-high heels-look/attitude.

0|0
    0|0
  • in before "he'd have a fat ass wallet, and everyone knows him"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I actually would never want to design my partner >< is that strange? lol

I don't ever want the power to create "perfection"

dont know why I'm so opposed

1|1
    0|0
  • Hmm, probably has to be tall. Like at least 5'10. Doesn't really matter what color hair, although I usually prefer darker hair, but I've dated guys with light. As long as it's not blond, ha ha sorry guys. Eye color doesn't matter, but green would be cool. Muscular to some degree, and no use of roids either.. I'm not dating a roid monkey hahah. And they have to dress nice, I'm usually interested in the guys that take a little bit more time working on their appearance then most guys, but if they take longer than me .. it's a complete turn off.

0|0
    0|0
    • soo you like a little metro in your life lol

nothing wrong with that. I fall fore pretty boys sometimes too

• Show All
    • never said that was me, merely making helpful suggestions

• Better than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't care about appearance. all I care about is chemistry and that's not something you can design

1|0
    0|0