Black or brown leather jacket?

- which do you think looks better? I want to get a leather jacket. I'm thinking black, but I'd be interested to hear opinions on which color (or style of jacket) you like better and why.

• Brown
    19% (3)20% (2)19% (5)Vote
  • Black
    62% (10)70% (7)65% (17)Vote
  • Other/Explain
    19% (3)10% (1)16% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
thank you all! black it is! got one more my size now.

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Both look great on a guy, black is more classier in my opinion.

- I have both.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I don't know I'd probably get a black leather jacket. For some reason that is the color I usually go for in jackets.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a black leather jacket, plus black goes with everything. So I say get a black jacket.

Style : link

OR

link

0|1
    0|0
    • i'd definitely go for the first style over the second.

I got a jacket but it turned out to be too big (i'm to small :/) so I'm going to have to get a smaller one.

• Show All
    • go to a store man! much better fit in person.

• I like black

0|0
    0|0
  • I vote black. I have one and it looks nice:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked "C" I think both look great. Just depends on the occasion. =)

0|1
    0|0
  • Black. Looks better with pretty much everything.. brown is harder to match! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • black bro o

0|0
    0|0
  • black makes me think grease, so I vote dark brown

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 10

• The style of jacket greatly influences the color suggestion. If you're going for a bomber jacket, then I'd say brown. However, if you're going for a motorcycle jacket (think James Dean in "The Wild One"), then I'd definitely recommend black. If you're going for that rock star, lapel jacket look, then again, I'd suggest a shade of brown. So it's up in the air, really.

Of course, figuring out the style of jacket begs the question, what is YOUR style? I have a motorcycle jacket, so I'll use that as my example. Where do you hang out? What kind of vehicles are parked outside your favorite joints? Are they shiny new BMW's & Mercedes? Subaru's and Nissan's pumping out the latest dance tracks? Or loud Harley's and old, dirty pick-up trucks? That'll go a long way in deciding.

Also, think about your job. I work in a white-collar area and I'll admit, I get some pretty scared looks from people when I walk around there. I don't work with customers, so it's not a worry for me, but if you're getting looks like that from potential clients, it could be an issue.

Just something to think about...

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown is better if your skin is darker, black if you're really white. Of course it depends and what else yu're wearing, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have like four leather jackets, two are very cheaply made and were gifts, the other two are rather nice

I have a nice black one and a nice brown one, and I seem to wear the brown one more often since it looks better with most of the clothing I wear and it seems to be more my style.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I think a lot of people wear black and I also think brown looks better so I'm going to say brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • What color leather jacket did the Fonz wear? Exactly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black leather definitely.

I've had a lot of leather jackets and I just think black looks better.

0|0
    0|0
  • black! I generally dislike brown as color itself.

0|0
    0|0
  • black looks better and classier

0|0
    0|0
  • theyre both pretty awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Black for sure!

0|0
    0|0