What are you all wearing today?

What are you wearing today?

Do explain :)

Just curious.

0|0
36|17

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 35

• Dark skinny jeans, a tie-dye shirt I got at Goodwill that I suspect is from a museum project crew of some kind because it has a t-rex skeleton on it with some text on the back that I forget, a black zip-up hoodie. Nothing special, just jeans and a t-shirt, lol. I tend to dress pretty casual when I'm just working [my work is a casual setting] and not doing a whole lot otherwise.

1|0
    1|0
  • today I wore socks, black boots, black pants, white t shirt, gray hooded henley with a dark purple with a dark purple wool coat along with black leather shoulder purse

0|0
    0|0
  • Black long sleeve babydoll dress, black leggings, grey ankle boots, light purple wrap scarf, black bow in my hair.

0|2
    2|0
  • My oh so glamourous PJs...

0|1
    0|0
    • style points for you ;)

• black tights, jean shorts, gray t shirt, green sweater, moccasins.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I'm in bed now and I'm sleeping in pyjama shorts. Today I wore shorts and a singlet top, it was pretty hot where I live.

0|1
    0|0
    • ditto... buuut, today it was nice. started out @ 38F when I went running at 0600 this morning :) hence a button-down.

• clothes

0|0
    0|1
  • well someone's bored lol. jk.

I wore a white shirt, white hoodie, jeans, and my "soccer" shoes, loose side pony tail, and my nerdy/cute glasses.

Why? Because I didn't have time in the morning to play dress up, and I decided to go for more of a pummeled-with-school-work kind of look.

0|0
    0|0
  • A white cami and my spongebob squarepants pajama pants, not sure what I will wear when I leave the house today.

0|1
    0|0
  • im still in my pajamas! grey yoga pants and a black t shirt =) its 9:40 am and I have nothing to do and nowhere to go so I'm bumming it hehe

0|0
    0|0
  • Faded American eagle jeans, white boho top from forever 21. and I'm at home so no shoes. and earing studs and wishbone necklace [=

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue jeans,my Smelly cat t-shirt(its from Friends),and a red zip-down sweater that's Christmas-y. (yeah I know its not Christmas yet,I just like wearing it:) ).

0|0
    0|0
  • Black skinnies mocasins and a blue gray white black and dark real poncho hoodie thing lol

0|0
    0|0
  • When it finally gets day here downunder, I will wear my black leather jeans, high heeled ankle boots and a white tank top.

0|0
    0|0
  • my PJ's,i'm sick :(

0|0
    0|0
    • sorry to hear that :( at least they're cozy...

feel better soon!

• Get well soon @]>--

• am I going insane? why are people on the internet being...nice? well...thanks (>.>)

• Jeans, pink socks, white tennis shoes

Gray tank top under a blue & green plaid button up shirt, half sleeves.

and Pigtail braids :D

0|0
    0|0
    • What's the difference between a button-up and a button down?

• no difference. two ways to say the same thing. Kind of like saying purse or handbag. interchangeable. (wow. that was a feminine example :o)

• A white button down (tucked in) with the tanish brown khakis with suspenders by the waist . and some toms. I'm lookin pretty preppy rite now. :D

0|0
    0|0
    • button-down, khakis and a black tie for me. must be preppy day.

• My Pajamas right now - Jack Skellington pants and this thermal black camisole.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweats

0|0
    0|0
  • shorts nd a green tank top

0|1
    0|0
  • Getting ready to walk out for school so, jeans, & a tank top underneath a sweat jacket.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was wearing a top, skirt, stockings and boots.

Now I'm in PJs (it's night here in Kangaroo land)

0|1
    0|0
  • Clothes

0|1
    0|0
  • CK skinny Jeans, Incanto top, Reebok hoodie and Reebok shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red off the shoulder shirt, tight black jeans, feather earrings and black high heel boots. (:

0|0
    0|0
    • feather earrings? interesting. sounds like a good looking outfit.

• Yep, and thanks (:

• my school uniform, lol.

and then led zep t shirt and some high waisted shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • black skinny jeans, black robert plant tee, purple vans.

0|0
    0|0
  • black pants, red shirt, what are You wearing?

0|0
    0|0
    • Earlier today I had Khakis, black dress shoes, a light green button down and a black tie on. I just got done from a workout so it's navy basketball shorts and a black tank top right now.

• Old black converse, dark blue skinny jeans, rolling stone tshirt and a black hoodie

0|0
    0|0
  • Long green jumper, black skinny jeans and cool ankle boots ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 17

• Due to reasons involving having a cool boss, my boss let me come into work today in my workout clothes (hoodie and sweats and Nike Free TR2 trainers). Ordinarily dress code is business casual.

0|0
    0|0
  • a military uniform

1|0
    0|0
  • d***ies shorts and my j.b.'s doing it to death t-shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • brown dress shoes with brown dress socks. Dark blue jeans. A dark brown and cream horizontally striped long sleeve shirt and a blue hoodie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Carhartts, T-shirt under a canvas jacket/shirt thing, white socks and work boots.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am wearing formals as I am in my office. White shirt and dark chocolate colored pants, with floaters because it often rains here :-/

0|0
    0|0
  • Band tee and shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • faded jeans, light blue shirt and white hoodie

0|0
    0|0
  • cardigan

white button down

gray tie

gray pants

0|0
    0|0
  • im wearing clothes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • White tank top, Black addias sweat pants,Nike Airmax 90's

0|0
    0|0
  • Black Libertarian shirt, blue jeans, and 3 years old white converse shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wrangler jeans with holes, white hanes t shirt. Yup I'm a work!

0|0
    0|0
    • heh nice. what do you do for work?

• My work uniform

0|0
    0|0
  • Just my banana peal. What else do you need?

0|0
    0|0
  • GET BACK TO WORK Whipporwill

0|0
    0|0
  • clothes

0|0
    0|0
    • very nice to know. I'm relieved.

• great :D