Do girls like I when you get a peak of a guys boxers?

Or if his jeans are a little low and you can see some of them. do you find it hot, attractive; and do you get turned on?

Most Helpful Girl

• i agree with the other anonymous user who wrote "it depends, it can be quite hot if its the waistband like when I guy stretches and you just see the waistband, that can be quite attractive, but as long as its not the whole "Hiya, imma wear my trousers halfway down my ass" scenario then its fine:D"

couldnt have explained it better!

my crush was like laying down on the floor one time and stretching and his boxers peeked through it was so hot and sexy!

but when those thug guys or gangster type wear their pants down on their knees and purposely show their boxers I think its the most gross thing ever I can't even look at them, theyre like displaced from society.

What Girls Said 9

• I would buy him a belt. Some guys I know do it on purpose and those type of guys I tend to think like he doesn't know how to dress himself , either that, he's trying too damn hard to get my attention and it's not working.

• hahaha no. not at all.

• I find it stupid, unprofessional, not classy, trashy and a complete turn off.

• And girls wearing thongs and tight pants isn't trashy? *rolls eyes*

• I Think that's completely trashy. Underwear is called UNDERwear for a reason. Any one who shows theirs off is trashy and the total opposite of classy. Don't assume things, please. I was aimy answering what was asked. If it's trashy for a guy chances are it's trashy for the girl, too.

• If the guy is attractive? Totally hot and yes, it's definitely a turn on.

If he isn't, it's whatever.

• No, I think he should invest in a belt.

• no one saggs anymore... fashion is moving ahead. We are more preppy now. Trust me I'm a teenage girl that goes to high school, I know these things.

• Seeing the top of a guys boxers doesn't do anything for me, sorry haha.

• I haven't seen much of that in real life, but in real life, seeing a guy unbuckle his belt is enough to give me a light flush of interest who ever the guy is.

• it depends, it can be quite hot if its the waistband like when I guy stretches and you just see the waistband, that can be quite attractive, but as long as its not the whole "Hiya, imma wear my trousers halfway down my ass" scenario then its fine:D

What Guys Said 0