Do you agree with what I think about aerie clothes?

i think it's very soft, pretty, and feminine without being too girly, preppy, or cutesy.

do you like it?

oh and I don't wear the sweaters with just a bra underneath. haha. I always wear a cami or something.

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I agree with your thoughts on it. :]

I like some of their stuff. I wouldn't buy their graphic shirts. Or most of their shirts.

I don't think their clothes are anything special though.. You could find the practically the same things at Pacsun, American Eagle obviously, Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, Urban Outfitters, Forever 21.. and more..

I did see this one cute white, strapless top there. It was 50 or 60 dollars. I wouldn't have paid that much for it. But it was cute and delicate.

Some of their bras are really pretty though.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, they look good. Thing is though, do they make you feel like the young woman you should be? If they make you happy and make you feel stylish, then great. If you're going for what others think of it you need to start pleasing yourself more :) Just try this: look yourself in the mirror every morning and say in a firm voice 10 times, "I am beautiful just the way I am" and see if that works for you :)

They do look good, though, at least from a 16 year old guy's perspective :)

• The second girl looks like she needs to eat something, is it supposed to look like that?

Also, how in the world do you pronounce that..I'm sitting here for 5 minutes trying to freaking pronounce it

• why are most of them in their underwear?

• aerie sells half bras and undies, half real clothes.

• yeah I like it if it's worn with something covering underneath it, like what you do

What Girls Said 8

• sure, I guess I agree? their clothes are fairly cute.

• its cute

• I like it. Its so pretty and all. :)

• I LOVE that store.. ha ha best bra's ever! so cute and comfy.

• Like...kind of reminds me of an earthy fairy

• I love it! I think it's beautiful, classy, sweet, natural, and elegant. =D

• Irritating pop-up come with this website

• You need Ad-block plus. Google "Ad Block plus" and download the one for the browser you use (i.e. Firefox)

• nice for other girls, but not me