Guys with facial hair?

I'm wondering if girls prefer their guys to shave every day, or are they attracted to the "5 o'clock shadow" look?

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally I prefer clean shaven.

But, I don't mind a bit of facial hair as long as it's not over the top. I hate beards and tashes. So, if it's in check, fairly short, or not there, I'm happy. But it's not essential to shave everyday in my book.

Besides. I don't shave my face everyday, I wouldn't inflict it on someone else :) Must be a pain in the ass.

What Girls Said 23

• Not baby ass bare - but not mountain man either lol

I like when he has a little scruff I can rub on his chin - and the line of hair that follows his jawline up to his side burns - mm love that lol

Like this ---> link

• Depends on the guy. My boyfriend only shaves about once every 2 weeks and the whole scruffy look works for him. I actually prefer when he doesn't shave... plus he has softer hair so its not so scratchy. My ex on the other hand had more of a baby face and I much preferred clean shaven.

• I'm so into guys having some facial hair. The whole shaved look makes guys look a little too young if they are already in my opinion. So a little hair is sexy and mature.

• 5 o'clock shadow

• Facial hair for me please... ;P..but not too much, not too little...the Adam Levine/Jared Leto style is fine...I think facial hair makes a man look like man...and I want MY man to look like a man..lol

• Depends on his face in general but overall I like clean shaven.

• I can't take a man seriously without any facial hair. Sorry

• So you would reject a guy without facial hair?

• IDK I always go for the clean hair cut but a little facial hair types..

• I think they're sexy! I love when my guy shows up with some facial hair. :D

• It depends on the guy and his bone structure.

• I love the Dirty look ^_^

But It Depends Some guys look better with whole shaved =)

• I prefer they shave daily. All guys look good shaved, no exceptions.

• You really have to just decide whether you look good with or without because it really does depend. It can be very attractive or just gross.

• I usually prefer guys without facial hair although if it suits you really well It could be a turn on.

• hot! but if there is a stage where it is too prickly and it hurts to kiss, no me gusta!

• I think it looks sexy,but it really depends on the guy.

• I like both - as long as he doesn't look unkempt or untamed.

• I LOVE the 5 o'clock shadow... or the George Michael look. It just looks so handsome

• It depends on the guy. Some guys look really hot with that and some guys look better clean shaven

• I agree with Sweet 18. It really depends on the guy.

• The 5 o'clock shadow look is very attractive

• 0|0
  • 5 oclock all the way!

• My guy has a perpetual 5:00 shadow and it can actually give me hives because I have super sensitive skin...

What Guys Said 4

• what about us guys that don't have much facial hair :(

• It depends on guy, there is no one answer. Some guys can pull it off, I know I can't tho.

• Is that you in your pic? If so, you can definitely pull it off but requires a bit more maintenance and you need a specific style to do so.

• Depends, but speaking from experience with my girlfriend, clean-shaven is almost always your best and safest bet. Sure, there's the girl here and there who prefer the "shadow" but being clean- shaven will make you look more youthful and cleaner. :)

• Man be a Man! IDGAF what she says, I'm not fixing sh*t for your appeal I'm keeping my stache & my bread!