Anyone else think tall guys are nasty looking?

IMO 5'7 to 5'9 is the best height for a man to be. God help any girl taller than that.

Maybe I"m just thinking of the ones that are really long and lanky. I guess if they are built it's alright...

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe to you they are but not to most girls, and I'm not even a tall guy, seriously, why do girls have to have all of these high f***in' standards? I would say girls judge guys for their height the same way guys judge girls for their weight, but weight is something you can change, height is not, that's another argument where girls have it easier

What Girls Said 12

• No - I think tall men are very sexy.

But I mean not like the super skinny lanky guys - I wouldn't go as far as to say their nasty looking lol, some lanky guys are really good looking - and can't help their size - even if they bust their asses at the gym 24-7 a lot of them won't get any meatier.

I think a tall like 6,2 + athletic guy is the epitome of male sexiness.

But that's just my preference.

I'm 5,8 so men who are 5,7 -5,9 are short to me. Not to mention I'm 6,2 myself in heels - so yea, don't like that factor.

• I like tall guys. I've also liked shorter guys though, around my own 5'7". And not all tall guys are lanky string beans, haha. Nothing wrong with that though, I've liked a few of those as well.

• No, tall guys are great. Height isn't important to me though, and in any case almost every guy is tall compared to me, so it's whatever.

• I think a man can be handsome regardless of his height. Being a tall girl, I tend towards taller men, though.

• I think pretty much all girls tend to prefer taller men, regardless of their own height.

• Short girls want tall guys. I think it's a fact... No one wants a guy under 5'9 or 5'10, not even a 4'11 girl. Hell my brothers sister in law is only like 4'10 and her husband is 6'4 and she bashes my height all the time

• But, like you said, there are exceptions! Don't worry about it :) Lots of guys don't like me 'cause I'm tall! It goes both ways.

• Taller men are sexy as hell. don't hate a great trait. Just because being tall is a trait that women typically prefer, that doesn't mean girls won't like short guys.

• Talls guys are the sh*t!

• i love tall guys.

• NO! I love tall guys! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Tall guys!

• Tall guys... I, LOVE, THEM! Especially whenever I get to hug them:)

• Tall guys are so sexy and masculine.

• Not true. TESTOSTERONE actually causes a guys growth plates to seal shut way before he is done growing. So someone like me, I was done growing taller by 14 and had the worst case of acne anyone has ever seen due to excessive testost. So if anything, tall guys lack testosterone which makes them less masculine.

• If anything, tall guys usually have ecessive testosterone making them more manly. Which is why so many nerds that can't grow facial hair worth sh*t are tall and lanky. Yet us short guys are pumping with testosterone usually.

• Eh, please for the love of god just ignore everything I said. I'm getting drunk and don't make much sense. Nothing I said above makes any sense.

• i am 5'11'' and refuse to go out with anyone shorter! the taller the better and the taller you are the more attractive you are to me :)

• You sound like you're short and bitter because it's portrayed in society that women are attracted to only tall men, which isn't always the case, so shut up, stop criticizing people for height - something they can't control, and be happy. You're just a hater <3 link</a>

• From what I've seen, girls typically don't even notice a guy unless he is visibly tall

What Guys Said 10

• i'm 6'2

:(

• and I'm one inch above the list you just stated..=/ I do wish I was 6'1

• despite fitting into your stated range, I wish I was a little taller I'm 5'9

• I'm 6'2" and proud.

• I wouldn't say nasty looking, no.

• Speak for yourself. I wish I was tall.

• Actually from observation I've found that like 80-85% of women go after men who are 6 foot and above, which is about 15% of men.

• 5'7 here... It sucks. All women have to do is weigh less than 200 lbs. Ain't sh*t you can do about being short less than getting on one of those machines they put mel gibson on in braveheart or wearing thick shoes.

• This message brought to you by the short guys anonymous. We're not mad, we just admire Napoleon. All rights reserved. 2011.

• LOL there goes that Napoleon complex, Down vote everyone who like talk guys or is a tall guy. hahahaha! =P

actions speak louder than words. =)

• *waiting for evangelina to post an answer bashing all the guys on GAG for being insecure virgins*