Is 5'7 tall for a girl?

I am from philippines and basically most of them say like I'm too tall for my age I'm only 18 years old. and I weigh 160kg.

I don't even look like an 18year old teenager I don't know if it's because of my height or I just look mature they say I look 21 because I'm too tall..

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not too tall really. But compared to most Filipinos that is somewhat tall.

I'm half Pinoy and I'm 5'11 1/2.

• just a question if a girl is taller than you would you still like her..?

What Guys Said 10

• That's REALLY tall for a Filipina right? Plus you mean 60kg, not 160..! Tha'ts a normal weight for that height but you probably outweigh most of the guys your age, too.

• 5'7 is a little above average for a woman's height, but definitely not a big deal imo.

• I think its pretty average where I am. I think of 5'4 down as short, 5'5-5'8 average, 5'9 kinda tall, 5'10+ tall.

• thats a pretty tall girl

• 5'7" isn't really that tall.

• sounds perfectly fine to me

• i got three sisters,they all 5'7" too :)

• No that sperfectly fine. don't listen to what people are telling you.

• im 6'4 so no...ur kinda short actually haha

• everyones short compared to you! lol you're a giant :P

• oh wow so tall. but I think I'm increasing in height for a half inch per year. I guess I'm 5'7 and a half now..

• that so unhealthy...id much more concerned about your weight than height. I don't think I know any girls over 350lb

What Girls Said 9

• You're not too tall. You may be taller than the average person but trust me, anyone who is complaining is probably just jealous. There is no reason to think that you're unaturally tall because genetics made you who you are. I'm 5'8" and my best friend is 5"11". Sure we're both taller than the average girls, but we also look better in heels. :)

Anyone I've known who is Filipino aren't that tall but the guys sure prefer the longer legs. :)

• That is an average height for a girl. You are not too tall by any means. 5'5''-5'7'' is average for a girl. And even if you are a little tall compared to those around you, there is nothing wrong with that.

• It is not that much taller. I am almost that height myself. The jeans I buy are the right length, so I would say it is about normal lol

• guys love girls 5 foot 7 :) best of look! and looking older is good!

• sometimes I just feel like offended because often people always tend to think I'm 21 years old haha.

• 5'7 is definitely tall for a girl

• You're not that tall. I'm 5'10.5" and have girl friends who are taller than me!

• lol it's pretty tall, but I'm almost 5"9 and I really like being tall :D

• im 5'7 and I feel short lol

• Honestly 5'7 is perfect for a woman, You can wear any kinds of clothes, Think of models and you're not as tall as they are. Short people doesn't look as good in clothes as taller people.