Do you think Obama dyes his hair grey to look wiser?

Do you think Obama dyes his hair grey to look wiser?

0|0
18|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol Yes, kinda. I agree with WavyCherry though I'm sure it's from all the stress.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I think he stopped dying his hair to look more natural or more likely because there is not really a point now. He is an older guy with a lot of stress before and after, he probaly stopped dying it because there is a good chance it wasn't as dark naturally before the big election.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, no. It's probably going gray from the stress.

1|2
    0|0
  • haha good thought, but it's pretty common for presidents to appear to age very quickly due to all the stresses they face on a daily basis

0|0
    0|0
  • He's like 50,its expected that he has some gray hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear glasses just to look like I have astigmatism.

5|1
    0|0
  • Stress dyes it for him.

3|0
    0|0
  • I think it comes natural due to the stress of being the president.

3|0
    0|0
  • look at every president's picture before and after their presidential term. And tell me that all of the them dyed their hair to get the "wise" look. I know many people who have yet to grey and are incredibly smart. So the answer, no. Being president is one heck of a job. Just look at Bush. He greyed because of all the pressure, imagine the state of the presidents who actually did work-productive work. No offense, Mr. Bush

0|0
    0|0
  • if that was the case he would also grow a long flowing beard

1|0
    0|0
  • No, grey hair comes along with age and the stresses of being a President. He did enter into the presidency in the not so best conditions.

Look at most presidents and you can see how it stresses them out

1|0
    0|0
  • nah politicians dye their already gray hair to look more trustworthy so nah..

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. No. As a hairstylist it's pretty much impossible to dye hair grey and look natural. Especially you can tel by how it's placed in the hair...

1|0
    0|0
  • weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • lmfao thanks! I needed that laugh.

eh, maybe. LMAO

0|0
    0|0
  • It's due to stress and how much crap he has to deal with when he first came on as president

0|0
    0|0
  • all presidents age. that's life

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, its not like the stress of running a counrty would give him grey hairs...thats just ridiculous...

1|0
    0|0
  • I

dont

care.

1|0
    0|1
    • then why are you wasting your time to answer?

no life I guess

What Guys Said 9

• Of course not. Next question.

1|1
    1|1
  • That is too funny. I think that it's from stress as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol...

0|0
    0|0
  • The +9% unemployment is doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think the republican ruled congress is dying it for him

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody wants to make the own hairs grey, maybe some immature young people fantasize about this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you think this?

0|0
    0|0
  • Obama or Osama...they are all same to me. They all do (did) politics and made the innocents fool.

0|0
    0|0
  • No wisdom comes with age

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah, we have at home following saying "old age don`t protect for wisedom." Wisedom you can only get, if you are before mature and unneurotic.

• How is he not mature? but life challenges gives wisdom...