Who many girls too tan, I like pale girls better?

I don'tknow why but it seems like most girls are way too tan

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I don't get it either. Personally, I start turning pink after like 15 minutes in direct sunlight with no sunscreen, haha. I think it's silly to go out of your way to tan, especially if it's slathering on oil and laying in the sun or getting in a tanning bed because you seriously damage your skin that way. Fake tans are safer [though the chemicals probably aren't great for your skin either], but I think they look a lot worse. Tanning naturally from being active outside is one thing, but I think everyone should wear sunscreen if they spend a lot of time outside, regardless of their natural skin color. So much damage goes unseen, and just because you don't BURN doesn't mean you're in the clear. =P I'd rather have my skin not look like leather by the time I'm 30, lol.

What Girls Said 16

• Natural tans and fake tans are very different. Sunkissed summer tans are good but those orange "I smell like chemicals and look like an oompa loompa" is way too much. I mean I'm pastey white so I'm not complaining about your post but there's a difference between a SUNtan and one of Willy Wonka's helpers :)

• Because no one ever says they like my paleness. Guys just call me casper and make fun of me. I haven't come across a guy yet who has complimented me on being pale. I don't fake tan that often anyway, only on special occassions. I'm too pale though, you can see those blue veins through my legs at times. Its creepy lol I actually think I look better tanned, but Its just impossible for me to tan naturally. It takes too long.

• Guys who make fun of you are most likely immature and think that by insulting you, they'll get your attention. Girls pride themselves on how they look, why insult them, if you're not going to compliment them. That's why I always say "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all". By the way, I think you're a cute kind of pale...take it for what it's worth

• I agree with you. I love being pale (I'm pale) and I would never try to tan and in fact, try to keep my pale skin tone. I officially think you are amazing, you like pale girls and apparently you like doctor who. you get my stamp of approval.

• false beliefs in this notion of a "healthy tan". Also it's predominant in warmer climates. In colder climates pale people with a tan can be a sign of affluence as they have more resources to freely travel out of the cold.

Bottom like, dark people want to be light, light want to be dark and Asians want to be caucasion (especialy the koreans with the plastic surgery epidemic).

People have security issues.

• Because your opinion doesn't matter?

There are plenty of dudes who like tan girls, you're only 1 in a billion

• that depends on where you live. I'm on the easy coast and girls aren't that tan here

• I get tanned really easily unfortunately. One day at the beach at 45 degrees and I was tanned forever! Its so unfair. I used to be pale. :(

• i wish I had a naturally darker tone because I am so pale I can glow in the dark! lol I'm like almost one shade of white! lol I used to be really tan because I swam outdoors often and I played water polo as well. once that stopped my tan was gone lol I'm def not someone who tans because I have no patience for it. unless I have a drink or two to relax me :)

• I am pale and I don't want to tan because if I do then I have to fry. I think people are living up to the media's stereotypical beauty, some people look better tan and others look better pale.

• I think girls tan because the darker color Makes your body look thinner and you don't see as much celulites and strech marks...So the body tend to look better

I don't tan but I am not pale either and I think pale is pretty too

But that Fake orange look, those are scary to me

• everyone is going to be different.I have a bit of a tan but I go to beaches often. I'm usually pale.

• i was born that way?

• meh...it depends on the girl...

• lol, I like tan skin. =\ I can be pal a lot, but I love tanned skin. =D

• Pale girls FTW. (:

• So are you talking about white girls? Or girls in general? Caucasian girls will tend to be more pale.

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly it depends on the girl. I don't really have a preferance for tan or pale. Some girls just look better pale and some look good tan. It really doesn't matter. But what I don't like are naturally pale girls trying to tan and then ending up being red. Just be pale its not a bad thing!

On the otherhand, I tan really easily and its not always good. At a certain point I can get so dark that I stop looking tan and just start to look dirty because I end up being a bronze-brown.

• im in the middle, it depends on the face to me. Someone is getting disliked by tanned girls, I guess they went and got tan because of they thought it was appealing to men, tsk tsk tsk.

• I like tanned girls

• Tanned has become cliche. Just like slutty costumes on Halloween...seen it before, don't need to see it continue. Try something new for one, you know?

• I like pale girls too.

• don't like anything TOO extreme