Does anybody know where I can get winter boots that fit me?

I am 5'3, and I barely make it for a size 5 (US), I cannot find any boots that fit me well. Last year I bought a pair at the children's place because I could never find in any other store.

Most Helpful Guy

• any sporting goods store should help you out. If you live near a boardshop that sells snowboards, they'd hook you up with hella nice snowboots. I'd highly recommend getting snow gear during the summer, because that's when they mark down the prices VERY low, making room for the new merchandise.

The best snowboots I've had are DC's. They know quality fairly well, but it honestly depends on the model

• oh, you do have a unusual sized foot. lol no offense. Try getting it off of Amazon.com

• I know, I have been told that before, but thank you for the help.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I would recommend just getting kid's sizes...it might feel awkward but really you are just saving money and if you get simple black ones or something that doesn't look like it is for children...I know people who shop in the kid's section specifically to save money all the time...

I wish I had small enough feet for that sometimes...

• Definitely try DSW. There are stores and they also have a very well done website. They have a large selection of many different styles and multiple sizes. You are lucky because you have a smaller foot, they are less likely to sell out of your size, giving you more selection. And! an added bonus, you can get some really good deals on clearance items and they are more likely to have your size!

• Lol I feel your pain woman! I wear a5 1/2 and usually its pretty hard to get tjem in that size, but I bought a pair from debs and I think journey. But I think both pairs wete a size 6 have you tried going up a size?

Have you tried shopping in an other city?

Here they don't carry much stuff in my size whereas when I use to shop in dallas or fortworth I could find anything and everything for midgets lol

• zappos! love that store