Is height a huge factor?

Guys, if you had a girl who was the same height as you in flats but taller than you in heels, would it bother you and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• the only time I take a girl's height in consideration is when she is very short or like half a foot taller than me (am 5'11 so a 6'4" girl is just too tall for me). I actually prefer girls that are almost the same height as me give or take an inch or two, but in the end it really doesn't matter. If you're anywhere between 4'10" to 6'3" I won't mind and wouldn't really even notice it, if that makes sense. I don't get why guys have such a problem with tall girls most models are around 5'10", I think it's just guys that have an ego problem who you wouldn't want anyway.

What Guys Said 17

• Wouldn't bother me. Since it's never bothered me I'm not sure why it doesn't. I can only assume it's because I don't feel less like a man just because a girl is taller than me. As long as she can't beat me at arm wrestling she can be 7 feet tall for all I care. ;)

• Nope, not a biggy to me.

• I've always had a thing for tall women. I'm 6' so there aren't that many taller than me but I can't resist flirting with every one that I meet. It seems they have a problem with it; you rarely see a tall girl who's not with an even taller guy, and I never got anywhere with them.

• no, for some reason I find tall girls attractive

• only when I have to dance with You :D

• it would bother me if she were taller than me, I suggest you avoid heels.

• It wouldn't bother me, but it would likely bother her.

• No not at all. :)

I love the height it's sexy. ;)

• Wouldnt bother me one bit, suprisingly though I'm not that attracted to girls in high heels for whatever reason

• Nope, done it before. I love tall girls.

• I wouldn't care.

• Yeah, because I like a girl to be shorter.

• I think it would. Try not to wear heels.

• This sort of thing is a WAY bigger deal to the girls than it is to the guys.

• I personally prefer girls within the 5'2 to 5'9 range. (I'm 5'11). Now I don't mind dating a girl taller...just not my preference.

• I'm 6'6"... so unless you rock like foot high heels, we're good.

• I don't even look at tall girls, let alone think about dating them. If you are taller than me in heels, I suggest you keep them off... Tall girls are You - G - L - Y

What Girls Said 2

• Not a big deal. Look at Tom Cruise dating/marrying taller women.

• It'll bother some guys, and others it won't.

I'm 5'10". I don't let it stop me from wearing heels when I go out. I've had some attention from guys my height and shorter, as well as taller. Different strokes for different folks - it's about preference. The guy I like now is my height :) Wearing heels should be fine - if you show that it doesn't bother you, it's likely that he'll feel more comfortable too.

• Yeah same here. He says it's fine but curious as to whether it really bothers him :)

• It's better not to know :P lol