What color shirts do you like best on a guy?

what color (dress) shirts do you like best on a guy?

Also, have a favorite tie color/pattern?

Updates:
also, any thoughts on either a steel grey color shirt or a cardinal red shirt?
sweet, think I got most the major colors you all mentioned covered. lol.
apologies for another fashion moron update, but would a red tie go well with grey or black shirts or not so much? thanks!

0|0
13|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely white, blue, grey, and black. green looks good too. and so does burgundy.

Tie color or pattern doesn't really matter as long as it doesn't clash with your shirt, because that's not classy. ;) lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• White, for sure.

I love light colors on guys.

As for tie, I like simple ties.

I really don't like small stripes or tiny dots on ties.. looks terrible in my opinion. Like.. link

0|1
    0|0
  • I love blue, white and black on a guy. I like grey and red too. Just not brown, orange or any of those icky colors.

0|1
    0|0
    • @update: Don't wear a tie for casual days. For work, a red tie would look nice with a black shirt. Grey seems drab and boring.

• I like it when they wear tight clubbin sh*ts . Normally baby blue, grey, black & white :)

0|1
    0|0
  • White, Black, Grays, Reds, and Blues.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think light blue looks really sharp- with a gray or black tie. Add a gray vest and whalahh. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like pastel colors. Pastel blues and light pinks. I also love silvery gray, and black. But I've noticed not a lot of guys can pull off the black dress shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black and white and Navy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • White or light blue as for the tie I like the shiny silk ones on solid colors like dark green or red I like the striped ones to...

Love to buy My dad ties :)

0|0
    0|0
  • black grey white

0|0
    0|0
  • i like cream. soft light colors

0|0
    0|0
  • I like black, baby clue and dark burgundy button-up dress shirts on guys the best paired with black dress pants or khakis I guess. :)

My favorite tie color and pattern is plain and black. Classic and simple.

0|1
    0|0
  • black or white...classis

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.