Good hairstyle for an indian guy?

i have shortish hair (about an inch or so) can you guy give me hairstyles that is low maintenance and isn't hard to style?

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm loving this one

link

What Girls Said 5

• link

I like the fringe look

link

• There's not much you can do with a inch of hair.

How about maybe a spiky gelled up look?

• I like it when Indian guys cut it till its about 1cm. But really depends on your face. Choose a haircut that suits your face shape.

• i think it sounds fine the way it is! short hair looks good on all guys you can use gel to spike it up or mousse

or search on YouTube for tutorials, there's one guy jimmybo0ba1 or something he does man tutorials

• whatever you do...dont grow your hair long...I HATE IT on indian guys!...short is the way to go. good luck :::)

• lol I used to have long hair thought that looks better...maybe I was wrong?

how can I make it look like I don't try to much but yet it suits me exactly?

• lol...yeah I know there was a trend ...thank god its gone!

anyways...as for the hair style, It all depends on your face but I would just say keep it short, clean and maybe gel it a bit to make it look a bit polished.

What Guys Said 0