Dating short guy?

Im a boy and these girls keep saying I'm too short to go out with them so they said they will have to put very high heels which they will force me to wear. help. why me (also I am 5 feet 4 inches tall)

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't feel that way. Just ignore those b*tches!

You just haven't found the right girl yet,just be open and be friends with everyone. You're bound to find someone who likes you the way you are.

The guy I like is shorter than me and I'm the one being super worried if he'd accept me. XD

• yes thank you for you answer but I will soon find the right girl soon .

What Girls Said 5

• They are just being cruel. They wouldn't force you to wear heels and you shouldn't just for them. Find a girl who likes you for you and who fits your height perfectly. Those other girls aren't worth it. ;)

• They are being mean. My boyfriend is 5'5. Height doesn't matter for me. The person as a whole does. I'm sure someone other will look at you as a whole.

• Not to be mean but I don't date anyone shorter than me(I'm almost 6').

Of course I would never make a guy wear pumps. That's just mean.

• cheers for that and glad you don't make guys wear your pumps to increase their height.

• Those girls are being really rude and just all around not good people. I've found that as I've gotten older, I don't really mind a guy being my height or an inch or 2 shorter and I have sometimes actually been more attracted to them than the tall guy in the room. And I love to wear high heels sometimes. I'm 5'8 so I'm usually around 5'11 or 6' when I wear them so I would just be worried he would feel uncomfortable. But don't mind them too much, there are other girls out there who won't mind.

• Get over it.

What Guys Said 6

• I could say you're a god damn GIANT so don't complain. You see, I'm 5'1" myself.

But that's of no consolation to you. My wife is 5'8". She is actually GLAD that she doesn't feel compelled to wear high heels - ever. Apparently she first had reservations when she saw me for the first time but when she realized that I was always trying to be nice to her she got over it.

And as for sex, when you're horizontal, who cares about your height?

• A lot of women are very heightist. Find some that aren't so shallow.

• Dont worry about it,im 5'3 and never had a problem. I have had happy relationships with a few girls taller than me.

You just need to stand tall in your heart and mind ;-)

• they are weak and insecure. they don't deserve to date you. you should date girls who respect you/date girls your height. you need to show those insecure girls who's boss. they try to feminize you by making you wear heels. they emasculate you because you're short. defend yourself... find their weakness and make fun of them.

• Unfortunately you just have to fight heightism.

DON'T take sh*t from taller people.

DON'T accept names like shorty, shrimp, shrimpy, or others like that. Society wouldn't accept calling black people the N word, so we shouldn't find it acceptable to hear other bigoted pejoratives about something someone can't control.

DON"T suck up to or kiss *ss of taller people. Their height is INCREDIBLY empowering to them, and most people don't even know it.

• And tall people seem to generally take their height for granted.

• Yeah, so true. People see taller height as a trait of masculinity and power. When a tall man acts tough, he's seen as a bad ass tough guy, but when a shorter man acts tough, people just think he's "sensitive" about his height and compensating.

But the lesser known truth is that the greatest bad asses of history have been shorter men. Look at Simo Hayha, Bruce Lee, or Audie Murphy.

• I hear you, man. I'm 1.68m ( ~ 5 feet 5.5 in) and (NOT trying to brag) I'm pretty muscular, starting to see my six pack, intelligent, open minded, polite, and a competent martial artist... and every girl who's either the same height as me or 3-4 cm taller just says they're not interested in short men.

Because they have so many other taller suitors, women can be very shallow. Shallower than a puddle in Death Valley.