Tall girls and short guys?

I read someone`s comment ---that the short guys and tall girls are in the same boat...no one wants them...I found it funny and true..thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• True. No guy wants to date a girl taller than him, or a girl date a guy shorter than her. Life's cruel, eh?

• only insecure guys don't want to date girls taller than them/only insecure girls don't want to date guys shorter than them.

What Guys Said 9

• I was kind of thinking the same thing too. I asked a question about it on yahoo answers once.

• im a tall guy and nobody wants me :(

• It's kind of true. The short guys might have a chance, but the tall girls are SOL.

• Not true.

• tall girls have a better chance since there are more tall guys in this world

• in the same boat?, it doesn't make sense since there are people out their that can accommodate their height. /shrug

• lol..how do you shrug? and accommodate? please share your knowledge!

• what I mean is that people can find someone around their height. there are plenty of people out there. I run into a lot of short women but that doesn't mean all women are short or I have problems being too tall.

• The equivalent of short guy is overweight girl. Being tall for a girl isn't exactly a problem, or is only a problem with some guys. Being overweight for a guy is a big problem with some girls, but others don't care much.

Fat girls, short guys.

I'm a coward, so I'm gonna say this anon :p

• Not so much tall girls, but yes short guys. Most girls theses days are size centric and height is on the top of their standards list. It still matters to some guys to, but they just want a girl shorter than him (not like some girls who have all this "oh I have to factor in 5'inches for my heals and another inch for this and that crap).

Height is much further down the list for men when looking for a potential partner than compared to women.

• It's a social / evolutionary thing, but there are those who break the norm. My parents are shorter male / taller female, and I know 2 other girls who have shorter boyfriend /husbands.

But they're NOT in the same boat. The shorter male will always be discriminated against more than a taller female. It's much worse for shorter men because we are discriminated against without most of society noticing.

What Girls Said 3

• Not true entirely but the majority seems to sway that way.

• I resent that.

• not true there's someone for everyone out there

• ofcourse exceptions are always there..this is a general view