Do American guys prefer tall girls?

Like 5'8+. Cos they seem to love tall girls, but I live in the UK and guys here seem to prefer shorter girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tall guys do for sure. Try to go for really tall guys in UK. Aren't there any? It must be annoying for tall girls to not be able to find tall guys I'm sure because of all the idiotic short girls swarming over the tall guys and think they are too cool to date short and average height guys. Anyways tall guys were made for tall girls like you so go for one. I'm sure there are lots in UK. :)

• I guess some idiotic short girl gave me a thumbs down.

• Poor little bitter short guy.

• I am not even short hahaha. I'm quiet taller than you so try again ;) You have already failed a bunch of times now but I'll give you more chance to take a shot at me. If you fail again, I guess it would be safe to also declare you as mentally retarded!

What Guys Said 8

• I think that tall guys tend to be sort of indifferent, and shorter guys may avoid them. so that can make it more challenging.

I'm 6'3, I find short girls hot, but tall girls tend to have awesome legs, which is also hot. For the record, I don't think of 5'8 as tall, I think of it as 'normal'. My wife, mother, sister are all around 5'7-5'9, its just a normal female height to me.

• I don't know, tall girls I think hhave a mutual attraction, especially if she has nice legs lol, and if I was honest, if your under 6ft tall, I wouldn't put you as tall, so your dateable by any standard,x

• It doesn't matter what nationality a guy is, it's his height that matters.

I'm 6ft 4" and would happily go for a 5ft 8" girl

• I personally love to date tall women but that is partially due to the fact I am kinda tall myself. But I would turn down a girl cause she was taller than me.

• it doesn't make a difference to me personally

• Most guys in general tend to prefer shorter girls, but preferences aren't always standards. I'm 5'11 and I also would gladly date a girl that was 5'8.

• i prefer women between 5'6" and 5'8"

• I actually prefer girls around my height (6'0), but I'd still date shorter.

What Girls Said 0