What's the difference between a cute and a handsome guy?

Because I have no clue. What do girls even think that is cute, or handsome?

Most Helpful Girl

• They are both interchangeable in my vocabulary. I don't really differentiate between the words. I just mean that the guy is really good looking. If I call a guy hot, then that I a different matter. I generally use hot in a more sexual way

I will say that if I say something is does is cute or the way he does something is cute, what I mean is that what he is doing make me laugh.

What Girls Said 9

• I think cute guys can definitely be handsome :P

I normally associate handsomeness with business casual clothes and thoughtful speaking :)

• To me, a compliment's a compliment. If I call a guy cute, or hot, or handsome is the same. Bottom line is I complimented him, so I want to f*** him. There is no friend zone compliment to me.

To answer your question, cute is more a compliment directed towards personality. Handsome is purely physical. Hot/sexy is mostly about the attitude, and if he turns me on.

• Handsome = link

(manly way)

Cute = link (in a childish way)

• Omg! Ryan phillippe is not cute! He is hot/beautiful/sexy!

:O

• Handsome is a good looking guy, often more sophisticated.

Cute is often good looking but mostly have a really nice personality.

• handsome is only about looks. cute includes personality too.

• when I think cut I think aw! and I just want to pinch his cheeks. but handsome is like oh my god he's such a man. so to recap: cute- baby-cute handsome- manly-sexy

• Cute means that they are cute, the way a guy is and such.

as for Handsome, for me its an older guy. I don't know why but one grows into that as they get older. :)

so you will gradually tend to be handsome

• they can be used to describe the same person, sometimes my guy is just adorably cute, and others he's a manly sex god.

• For me cute and handsome are just words used to describe people I'm attracted to. I don't really have a clear cut difference between the two. Although sometimes when I say someone is cute I'm talking about their personality and now how they look.

What Guys Said 3

• Why did this get rated badly?its a legitimate question but whatever...

i think its how the facial structure is set up to determine if someone is cute /handsome. What makes someone hot/sexy is their body/ clothing. I guess for example sake, we will use celebrities to distinguish between both.

For example: Ne-yo the singer, he's more of a cute guy then a handsome one.

Bradley Cooper the actor , he's more handsome.

I mean I could be wrong but I think its how the face is put together that determines it.

• Cute: Cute like a kitten or little boy

Cuuuuutte(with body gesture): Very attractive

Cuuuuutte(without gesture): Cute like a puppy or a little boy

Handsome: Easy on the eyes.

• I want to know, I always get told I'm cute if anything.