1) Goth kids used to tie Stuffed Elmos to their wallet chains
2) Guys wearing knit caps in the middle of summer, every day. I can maybe understand fall; and a friend recently started making them, so I may have to adopt the habit a bit, but...
3) HUGE heels on girls. I mean, honestly, past 3 inches it doesn't make you look any hotter to me. If you're lunging forward or walking on your toes, that's gotta hurt. Peep toed boots would go under this one, too. Why would people wear these in the fall and winter if it's cold out? Oh, and heeled tennis shoes.
4) Venetian blinds sunglasses.
5) Wearing yoga pants/sweat pants when you are out and you didn't just come from the gym, etc.
6) Really baggy jeans. Really if your pants are falling down, that defeats the purpose of pants. Yes, have them be comfortable. But THAT loose?!
7) "Guyliner" - really. Come on. Ok, if you're on stage, and you've got a character/persona, then there's some leniency. Otherwise... no.
8) Hats that are too tiny / too big for your head.
I don't really think that girls do it much anymore, but the stupid haircut where it's about jaw length on the side and it looks like a normal haircut, but the back is a short, shaved up fly-away mess. That was the dumbest thing. Any girl reading this with hair like that should go to a barber and get a regular men's haircut. It will look better.
Skinny jeans on guys. Toms. Harem pants. Gauges. Emo/scene clothing and hairstyles. Fedoras. Red nail polish. Grandma style clothing (if you don't know what I mean, just refer to any Zara store near you). Those flip flops with giant platforms. De Puta Madre 69.
I don't understand the whole pants hanging to the guys' knees, and I don't understand the girls buying or wearing jeans that are like shredded. The purpose of jeans is to cover the leg, but with those, there's hardly any material left! And why you would pay extra for a pair of jeans that like they were given to a 4 year old with a pair of scissors...weird. You could do that yourself...even though it is dumb.
crocs, uggs, wearing jeans so low you have to hold them up to run...which is funny to watch, wearing pajamas to go to the store and such, the feather in the hair thing, the jeans girls wear with holes or really bad faded looks they look horrible! and the really short shorts girls wear...and pajama jeans just wear normal jeans for crying out loud
When you cannot walk, when you look like you just took the biggest dump of your life, you shouldn't be wearing it.
I work with tons of kids & they complain that they get yelled at by the schools. So I tell them about how that "style" got started in the prisons by dudes looking for a little "action." And they all start looking a bit green & say "really?" Then they suddenly grab their pants & hike 'em up around their necks, belt & all! Hahahahaha! link
I'll never understand this look...or attraction to it. I would tell a guy to get lost or get a belt.