Do I have a bad body?

I have some major body issues, I've tried using the 'reality check' on this site, and no one uses it, so I have no answers.

No trolls please, I need actual opinions.

I'm a bit on the heavy side, my whole life I was picked on for it. I'm 19, never had a boyfriend, still a virgin, only been kissed once, very shy, and kind of a loner.

Recently I lost a bit of weight, so I need an honest opinion on whether I'm still gross or if I shouldn't be so down about my weight where I stand right now (still plan on losing more, just looking to see if I look better than I think I do). I carry a lot of my weight in my hips, but I have a bit of a gut as well, I'm a little over 5'10", and only a D cup. Totally honest opinions please, I'm used to harsh words, so you don't have to sugar coat anything.

this is my body now (yes, really me. figure I should warn you...it's just bra and panties, no worse than a two-piece bathing suit): link

Sorry if you're eyeball's throw up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I think you look good and shouldn't be worrying :P And if you eat healthy and feel healthy, you're probably totally fine.

IF YOU still feel like you are uncomfortable with yourself or unhappy with your body, just remember its YOUR body. There is nothing we can tell you that would make you feel anything but temporary reassurance. Although I think you look great, as do the first few guys who responded so, its possible you'll wake up tomorrow in disagreement.

so if YOU feel uncomfortable with your body, do whatever you think will help make you more confident :) regardless, GaG will be here for ya every step of the way if you feel like you need advice.

What Guys Said 4

• No your fine, that's extremely fine. I'm not sugar coating, its really not that bad. your fine, I mean if you wanna drop 5 or 10 lbs, that's fine but really your cool.

• Not the worst I've seen. At least you aren't in denial about it. Just keep up the weight loss and you should bein good shape. And yeah, reality check sucks here. Give me a link to it and ill leave a comment for you.

• I used to check out that section but the few members I ended up liking what they put haven't been back in over a year. It should be sorted by last login or something.

A little heavier than what I'd go for but not bad at all. :)

• It's not bad, but I would encourage you to tone your body more and not just lose weight. So adding weight training workouts to your program would help, otherwise congratulations on your weight loss and continue to live a healthy lifestyle and you will see your confidence rise as you change and become more comfortable with your body :)

What Girls Said 5

• Girl! You are getting there, really. Con-gra-tu-la-tions! Looking good! Way to go.

You know, the holidays are coming & you are going to knock them dead, girl! :D

Keep it up!

I'm on the wagon to lose some wt. too.

It's hard, but well worth it!

You look great. And if you want to keep going, I'd say 10-15 #, you'll be a truly Hot Babe! I'm sure you're insides are already there. You sound like a wonder girl.

Now, do not be so hard on yourself. You look great. Now, start dressing the part of a beauty!

• Thanks, any suggestions how to dress like a beauty?

• At 5' 10", it should be fairly easy. I don't think I'd be good at telling you how though, I'm a short girl. I'd steer you wrong. But I think for now, stick with mono colors, then accent with a splash of color. I don't know your coloring, but go with all black, like a black pencil skirt, black sweater set, tights, & boots. Accent with a tourquoise necklace that's multi strand, or a multi strand gold & silver chunky necklace. Any color would do. Booties instead of boots. Black pants instead of a

• skirt. Brown cords with a brown blouse, oversized. Pair it with a big belt. booties & some earth-tone jewellry.

• Hey, don't be down on yourself! It's nice to hear that you are trying to change your life for the better. I would say that you should continue with your current workout plan regardless of whether you are in a good weight range or not. Fitness and nutrition are very vital pieces of leading a healthy and positive life style, but more importantly, a confident one. So I would say to find an activity you enjoy and go on from there. For me, it is running so I try to participate in as many 5ks,10ks, and (one day) half-marathons/marathons. You are making great progress by simply trying to better your life. Keep it up! :D

• Continue working out and eating healthy

You still have weight to lose imo

• Congrats on your weight loss but I think you have a ways to go yet.

What exactly are you doing to lose the weight? Having a proper diet and fitness plan is KEY.

• I actual wish I had your body, I need to lose weight too and I know first hand what a struggle it can be. You should be proud to how far you have come. I know this is kinda rude and I wouldn't normal ask but because of it being anonymous I'm just going to throw it out there. How much do you currently weigh?

• last time I weighed myself (about a month ago), I was 236. I used to be 274 at my highest. I want to get down to 175-180 and just feel like I haven't made enough progress in the past year.

• oh OK, that is a good amount of calories. maybe try meal replacements for a couple of weeks to give you a boost again. You need to give your body a shock, it sounds like your body is happy and content with what your doing and need a change.

• I'm super poor so I can't afford meal replacement, maybe I can find recipes for something I can make with the stuff I already buy