Do you have a "lucky" article of clothes?

I have a pair of pajama pants, and I swear those things make me so lucky sometimes! They've been with me for five years, so they've been through a lot with me! My family keeps wanting me to throw them away, since they have a huge hole where the right knee is, but I find it really endearing! So no one is gonna make me get rid of them! It's like taking Abe Lincoln's stove pipe hat off, YOU JUST DON'T DO IT! Anyway, what are some of your lucky articles of clothing?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a Japanese Lucky Cat variation t-shirt where the lucky cat is chilling on top of a boombox with a love mix tape in it. I call it my lucky p**** shirt. =P Not that it is a secret lucky article of clothing but it is a conversation piece sometimes. =)

What Girls Said 5

• Yes my lucky red shirt, I've had it since I was 12 and I've worn it at most of the key moments of my life. I'm glad I still fit into it but it is stretchy! I <3 that shirt. I <3 red. woot!

• It's always nice when you can keep your lucky stuff with you for so long! It's even better when it still feels as good as the day you first put it on, and got that good vibe from it! Red is such a beautiful color! I'm a fan of green things! I love all colors, bur green is at the top of my list!

• lol I don't know about it feeling like the first day I put it on lol but it's nice.And yeah green used toe color.

• nope.

• I have lucky key chains I put on my purse and that's about it.

• It's still valid to me! A lucky charm is lucky regardless of if it's clothes or your key chain!

• nope, but I do have a lucky necklace and a lucky pencil.

• Lucky undies :)

What Guys Said 1