Where can I get my Monroe pierced with a gun?

and how much would it coast, I have an oval face would it look bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't get your Monroe (spelling?) pierced with a gun. Guns lead to more infections, you're better off with an experienced piercer who uses a needle. You should check around at tattoo parlors around your city and talk to a piercer to get a price estimate (they're usually $35-50) depending on where you go and what kinds of specials are going on.

I think people with oval faces can pull it off.

• around how bad will it hurt 1-10 compared to your ear lobes witch for me was a 2?

• so like a 4?

• Barely hurt would be like a 2-3...

What Guys Said 4

• Get a toothpick and poke yourself in the lip ever-so-slightly with increasing pressure just to get a sneak peek to the amount of pain, or lack thereof, that you are in for.

• Just take the piercing, then judge..

It should be just a little sting, then some pain, then getting warm and irritated which fades away in 1-7 days (depends on how you deal with it and how fast you cure mostly).

• yeah, guns are very unsanitary and you can't properly clean them. go to a professional piercer

• If you are set on doing it just do it. Anticipating the pain will only make it worse. Just go in without knowing what you are up against and you will get through it.

What Girls Said 3

• YOu should never get pierced by a gun even for ears. Find a good piercing parlor recommended by a friend go has a lot of piercings

• around how bad will it hurt if I think my ear lobes hurt a 2 on a scale 1-10?

• I haven't had it done but I've had belly button done. It hurt a bit less than my ears but felt unnatural because you could feel the needle at times, not in a painful way though

• I guess, if you have long nails, pinch the area (one finger inside your lip, one on the out).

I had it done before and the piercing didn't hurt much at all. Honestly, it was super quick and virtually painless. A quick sting and that was it. Pretty similar to an ear piercing. Belly and tongue hurt WAYYYY more.

• Ice the area?