Do you think height difference is strange?

I'm 6'4ish and my new girl is 5'0. She is a dime, and I work on my body a lot so its nice, but do you guys think the height difference is kinda weird? I mean I tower over her, and I think it probably looks strange when we go out. the sex isn't the problem either its incredible. do you girls like dating guys way taller then you? would you really short girls mess with a guy my height? what do you think when you see a couple with a big height difference \?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'1 and I wouldn't date a guy your height or over 5'10. Honestly, it would feel like he could squish me at any moment :S but that's just me. Plus it looks awkward when there's a huge height difference and they try to kiss.

I know a lot of girls around my height or smaller, who love dating guys your height, or taller.

All that matters is if you're both cool with it, nothing else.

• so if a super hot guy who was 6'4 was into you you wouldn't dig that?

• I'd be flattered but wouldn't be interested. Like I said, I'd feel concerned about getting squished plus the idea of him ever being angry is intimidating because of his size.

What Girls Said 6

• I think that's definitely out of the ordinary but it's really cute at the same time. :)Besides, who cares what people think? Sorry to be cliched and mushy, but it's how well you get along, not what you look like. ^_^

I'm 5'5'', so having a dude that would be a foot taller than me isn't a big possibility, but if I met someone who was 6'5'' who was cool and I liked, I'd go for it. Likewise if I met someone who was 5'3''. I'm not too picky about these things. :D

• Na. If I find a man I'm having fun with and enjoy being with; it would be the least of my worries lol.

• I don't think it should matter as long as you two care about each other. I know because I'm 5'0 my ex was the same height as you. The only thing that bothered me was we could'nt slow dance good, I would be hugging his waist and my head would be leaning against his chest! It was funny! Make sure she wears really high heels when you two dance.

• I personally don't think height should be an issue with anybody. My grandfather is 6'2" and my grandmother is 5'1" and they're still really cute together. My husband and I are both 5'5" and it clearly doesn't bother me because I married him. I also have a friend who is 6'5" and her husband is 5'9"

• what a great answer, all my life I have worried about my lovelife in the future and I thought I was always going to be single because I'm only about 5'7 but it looks like there's more to life than height.

• a lot of short girls tend to like tall men

im medium height and I prefer tall men

• First of all, who cares what anyone else thinks? If you like her and she likes you, that's all that matters. As for the height, you should be grateful you have it. Many men don't. Yes, your height difference is over a foot but its not like you're a carnival giant and she's a midget. Enjoy!

What Guys Said 3

• No, it's fine. If you two are happy, who cares what others think?

• Nothing in the world should be 'strange' about the height difference, same with taller female/shorter male couples! If you love each other it should be the last thing to worry about. Only as people are so insecure and judgmental on height in others that it becomes such a deal breaker

• Nah, that isn't a big deal. One of my friends is 6' 6" and he dated a girl that was 4' 11.