Fake fur jacket? stylish or not?

guys do you like this jacket? link

it only FAKE FUR!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't. Its way too much fur for my liking.

For guys and girls, I basically only like a little fur on the neck area or edges.

A full fur jacket makes you look like a goat and neither is it fashionable anymore, nor does it look good visually (just my opinion this is, obviously).

link

^ this is an example of what looks good. I have seen some high fashion synthetic fur coats but they too have fur on the top area but frill and shreds below.

link

^ Like this one. The one you shared would not look appealing to me. Full fur jackets are only good if very short, longer length sound boring and tasteless.

If you are planing to get one, try to look out for the ones with thick fur around the neck (keeps you warm) and lots of straps and pockets below to wrap you up and show your figure. Because this one will do nothing for your body. Also, I think fur on the INSIDE is classy and keeps you warm. You can let those kind of jackets open too.

What Guys Said 3

• Not a fur fan at all.

• I personally don't like it. To me I associate fur jackets, with a rich, stuck up, materialsitic girl.

• If you like it get it, don't let anyone else tell you how to dress =)

• Uh...I can careless really, Just aslong as it keeps you warm :D

What Girls Said 6

• I think it could be cool if you pull it off well. Like, wear it in a hippie way with a floral skirt or maybe jeans and a loose silk top, not in a rapper's girlfriend/hooker way. It all depends on how you pull it off, but in general, I think it's cool.

• Not my taste.

But if you like it can feel you can pull it off, then go for it!

• looks quite cosy. Nice for christmas, it would deffo have to be faux though.

I'd probably look at something more like this link the gilet in it and stick a cream jumper underneath :)

• Even if it is fake you are promoting the fashion of wearing fur and killing animals for fashion.

If you are against fur clothes, don't wear fur.

If you don't care about the fur industry and you like the jacket, then why not?

• Oh damn again you freaky animal activists! It's just an animal! And in this case not even it!

And winters are really f***ing cold in Sweden you should know it!

• I am not an "animal activist"! She was just making a very strong point about it being FAKE FUR and not real fur. So I thought that if it was that important for it to be fake and not real, she would find my post an interesting view point. But again, "If you don't care about the fur industry and you like the jacket, then why not?"

• i have always hateed these fake fur things lol I think it looks dumb when people wear this lol kind of reminds me of the cave men

• Ahhh not. I always disliked the look of fur, even if it is fake.