In what cases you wear boxers and briefs?

When do you wear boxers? And when not, and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Same I don't own briefs.lol

• Wow that is strangely common! Never imagined it would be like that. But maybe it's good. :P I like boxers.

What Guys Said 11

• I wear boxers all the time. I used to wear briefs, then I switched to boxer-briefs, then just boxers, which are the most comfy out of all of them for me. Most guys pick one and stick with it.

• Walking around the house definitely boxers because I don't think my family really wants to see a giant bulge. In general even for everyday life I wear boxers because they don't squish your balls like briefs do, and if you get a boner in briefs you're practically in for a miserable 30 minutes of sitting through lecture shifting back and forth not taking in anything that's happening around you.

Haven't tried boxer-briefs strangely enough so I'll look into it.

• Boxers at night when I'm relaxing at my house. Boxer briefs at any other time. Some guys have a size problem where their large and need to keep it at a point where it doesn't bulge in those pants. If I wear basketball shorts it always bulges out. Same with dress pants and sweats. Which always drew attention because I'm a skinny but tone guy. So its different for me, but that's why this is just my answer.

• Is it always the problem, if the penis is too big, or could the balls be too big? Like that's why it is uncomfortable to wear briefs. Is boxer briefs the tight boxers?

• I wear boxers over my briefs :P

You might think it is weird but think about it when some one pants you and manages to get your boxers down.

• I don't think age is a big condition. For me, I used to be all boxers. But, this can be uncomfortable with tighter pants and actually cause underwear lines/creases. Actually, good boxer briefs provide freedom while not bunching up or riding up. And, sometimes, it's more comfortable to just not wear any underwear (mainly pants w/o zippers)---especially at night with pajama/lounge pants or athletic shorts. :)

• boxer briefs. why? best of both worlds...freedom and support

or sometimes commando :-)!

• I wear whatever is clean, or failing that whatever I'm already wearing. I'm sure 99.999% of guys are the same.

• i wear boxers whenever I wear jeans. when I wear athletic shorts or dress pants or any looser cloth pant I wear compression shorts or briefs.

• I don't even own briefs... it's boxers all the way.

• Interesting. :) Didn't think that anyone would :P

• Hahaha I just hate the things. But then again I haven't worn them since I was like 8 haha.

I prefer to hang out then be confined hahahaha.... ohhh man I'm high

• Well this is kind of a topic that you can't be mature about, maybe :D

• briefs when ur 10 and younger

boxer/boxer briefs after 10

• i always wear boxers, just feels a lot more comfier than breifs.

What Girls Said 0