What kind of eye makeup do you like to wear?

I'm just wondering.

But I love it when girls have the whole cat-eye thing going on :D

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. I use eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara. Sometimes more dramatic and intricate with color and shadows, but other times much more simple with just mascara because my lashes are light, so I like to define them.

But here are some pictures of how I've done my makeup.

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

So yeah, it's pretty varied, haha.

What Girls Said 23

• I use the same ol' concept every time I apply my eyeshadow: light color on my lid extending a little past my crease; and the darker color on the outer corners blended half way in my crease. I add those same colors under my bottom lashes to complete my look.

Ex. (and one of my go-to looks) gold on my lids and a smokey brown in my outter corners.

If I'm going out, then I'll had a highlight under my brow and in the inner-tear ducts of my eye. Regardless of the look, I always use liquid eyeliner for my top lid, pencil liner for my lower lash line, and mascara to top it off. Concealer is optional depending on how I'm feeling.

• I wear conspicuous glasses, so I usually wear either no eye makeup or just some mascara and maybe bluish eye shadow. I don't wear eyeliner.

• I usually have the cat eye with black eye liner and just mascara, but sometimes when I'm lazy I just put on some neutral tan shimmer eye shadow and mascara. I think too much color looks tacky and I have blue eyes so it's hard to find a color that I think matches them.

I don't wear much makeup.

:)

• Really mostly natural color eyeshadow and a cat eye I love wearing eyeliner xd and a cat eyeliner takes practice also mascara and sometimes lipstick and funky color eyeshadows for special ocasions ! :)

• When I wear make up, I like just eyeliner with mascara. Or if it a special occasion, I go full out link

• I like to use eye shadow, liquid eyeliner, and mascara

usually I only put eye make up on the top (eyelid, lash line) I used to use pencil eyeliner on the bottom, like where the water line was but now I only put a little bit of mascara on my bottom lashes as well as my main eyelashes and I do a cat eye like pretty much every day haha

• I like trying out new looks. I like wearing eye makeup.

Lately, I've been wearing a navy blue gel liner, smudging it out, and put a navy blue eyeshadow on top of it. I smudge that out so it looks cat eye-ish.

Other times, I'll wear minimal, and put two neutral eyeshadows on my eyes and a little bit of liquid eyeliner on my top lid.

• [IMG] link

[IMG] link

These are kinda old, the last one is a joke.

I love the pinup girl look or classic make up

link

• Just eyeliner (top and bottom lid), and then mascara. It ends up looking like this: link (Yes, that's my eye -- I couldn't find anything similar on google images. All the girls there are caked in make-up with about a billion different colors of eye shadow, lol).

• the only makeup I wear is eyemakeup:) and its usually always mascara or mascara with a little bit of black eyeliner to make sure my eyes are noticeable:)

• Copious amounts of eyeshadow. The panda-eye look. :B

• I would like to learn how to do the whole cat eye thing. I just use eye liner on the bottom and sometimes mascara.

• I don't often wear eye makeup, but when I do I like doing a nice, simple earthy tone look. Thin lines of eyeliner on top and bottom, mascara on top lashes and a tad bit of gold & brown eyeshadow

• i wear smokey cat eyes everyday;)

• Hoo hoo, seems like cat eye is popular :D

• i've been wearing it like that FOREVER!lol

and 2 make it a little more unique,i always smudge white eye shadow on the inner coners of my eyes:)

• none.

• eyeliner with a filck.

• I love the look of the Queen Cleopatra, Firaun's wife.

• that depends on if I'm going out or if it's school. if I'm going out, I will be more dramatic, but if I'm in, it's just bare minimum

• I either go all natural which is just vaseline on my lips :) Or I usually do a light smokey eye like this one... link

• I like to do doll eyes. I am fair with big light eyes, pale skin, and light brown hair. My eyes are probably my best facial feature since they are very big, bright, and defined. A lot of guys love them.

I don't really use eyeshadow since I have naturally darker eyelids that always look shadowed.

What I do is I put a medium-thin line of espresso (shade between brown and black) eyeliner on top all across, and between my top lashes. Then I draw a very thin line at the bottom lashes starting at the outside of the eye and going about halfway in, so it doesn't look bare.

Then I put black mascara. I have a great one that makes my lashes long and full and fluttery, very doll-like, without getting all thick and spidery like a lot of mascaras. I put two coats of it on top and just a tiny sweep and my lashes look beautiful. I curl my lashes too.

Even though I wear both mascara and eyeliner the lashes stand out more and my eyes look doll like and I have been told that I don't look like I wear a lot of eye makeup. Mission accomplished.

If you want a better idea of what it looks like since this may be a lot of girl-gibberish, here are some similar looks to mine:

Audrey Hepburn- link

Lauren Conrad- link (without all the lipstick)

• So your eyes look huge :D

• Yes, they already are so I play it up. If I was going out somewhere fancy I would make the eyeliner a black color and thicker, probably blend with some eye shadow for a more smokey look. But this is what I wear to work and school and most other times. It's more of a natural look.

• link

can you please answer my q? thanks!

• I wear the same eyelook everyday pretty much.

First, I use ELF eyeliner primer, then Urban Decay naked palette Smog all over my lid and crease, blending it in with Naked and using Virgin as a brow highlight. Then I use Urban Decay Zero black eyeliner for my cat eye on my top lid and then I line my waterline halfway in and finish with Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara. >.>

• O wow, that's a lot of makeup! I'm sure it looks amazing :)

• Lol yeah but it looks pretty minimal despite being a lot of products. You should see my going out look. :P

• Yay, Enchanted!

• I normally do for the 'smokey eye' look...

dark, thick eye liner

lots of mascara

and black eyeshadow :)

exactly like this link

• Usually just mascara. I'm afraid that I would look ridiculous if I tried a cat eye. I don't think every girl can pull it off.

What Guys Said 2