What kind of eye makeup do you like to wear?

I'm just wondering.

But I love it when girls have the whole cat-eye thing going on :D

0|0
24|2

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. I use eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara. Sometimes more dramatic and intricate with color and shadows, but other times much more simple with just mascara because my lashes are light, so I like to define them.

But here are some pictures of how I've done my makeup.

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

So yeah, it's pretty varied, haha.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• I use the same ol' concept every time I apply my eyeshadow: light color on my lid extending a little past my crease; and the darker color on the outer corners blended half way in my crease. I add those same colors under my bottom lashes to complete my look.

Ex. (and one of my go-to looks) gold on my lids and a smokey brown in my outter corners.

If I'm going out, then I'll had a highlight under my brow and in the inner-tear ducts of my eye. Regardless of the look, I always use liquid eyeliner for my top lid, pencil liner for my lower lash line, and mascara to top it off. Concealer is optional depending on how I'm feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear conspicuous glasses, so I usually wear either no eye makeup or just some mascara and maybe bluish eye shadow. I don't wear eyeliner.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually have the cat eye with black eye liner and just mascara, but sometimes when I'm lazy I just put on some neutral tan shimmer eye shadow and mascara. I think too much color looks tacky and I have blue eyes so it's hard to find a color that I think matches them.

I don't wear much makeup.

:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Really mostly natural color eyeshadow and a cat eye I love wearing eyeliner xd and a cat eyeliner takes practice also mascara and sometimes lipstick and funky color eyeshadows for special ocasions ! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • When I wear make up, I like just eyeliner with mascara. Or if it a special occasion, I go full out link

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to use eye shadow, liquid eyeliner, and mascara

usually I only put eye make up on the top (eyelid, lash line) I used to use pencil eyeliner on the bottom, like where the water line was but now I only put a little bit of mascara on my bottom lashes as well as my main eyelashes and I do a cat eye like pretty much every day haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I like trying out new looks. I like wearing eye makeup.

Lately, I've been wearing a navy blue gel liner, smudging it out, and put a navy blue eyeshadow on top of it. I smudge that out so it looks cat eye-ish.

Other times, I'll wear minimal, and put two neutral eyeshadows on my eyes and a little bit of liquid eyeliner on my top lid.

0|0
    1|0
  • [IMG] link

[IMG] link

These are kinda old, the last one is a joke.

I love the pinup girl look or classic make up

link

0|0
    0|0
  • Just eyeliner (top and bottom lid), and then mascara. It ends up looking like this: link (Yes, that's my eye -- I couldn't find anything similar on google images. All the girls there are caked in make-up with about a billion different colors of eye shadow, lol).

0|0
    0|0
  • the only makeup I wear is eyemakeup:) and its usually always mascara or mascara with a little bit of black eyeliner to make sure my eyes are noticeable:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Copious amounts of eyeshadow. The panda-eye look. :B

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to learn how to do the whole cat eye thing. I just use eye liner on the bottom and sometimes mascara.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't often wear eye makeup, but when I do I like doing a nice, simple earthy tone look. Thin lines of eyeliner on top and bottom, mascara on top lashes and a tad bit of gold & brown eyeshadow

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear smokey cat eyes everyday;)

0|0
    0|0
    • Hoo hoo, seems like cat eye is popular :D

• i've been wearing it like that FOREVER!lol

and 2 make it a little more unique,i always smudge white eye shadow on the inner coners of my eyes:)

• none.

1|0
    0|0
  • eyeliner with a filck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the look of the Queen Cleopatra, Firaun's wife.

0|0
    0|0
  • that depends on if I'm going out or if it's school. if I'm going out, I will be more dramatic, but if I'm in, it's just bare minimum

0|0
    0|0
  • I either go all natural which is just vaseline on my lips :) Or I usually do a light smokey eye like this one... link

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to do doll eyes. I am fair with big light eyes, pale skin, and light brown hair. My eyes are probably my best facial feature since they are very big, bright, and defined. A lot of guys love them.

I don't really use eyeshadow since I have naturally darker eyelids that always look shadowed.

What I do is I put a medium-thin line of espresso (shade between brown and black) eyeliner on top all across, and between my top lashes. Then I draw a very thin line at the bottom lashes starting at the outside of the eye and going about halfway in, so it doesn't look bare.

Then I put black mascara. I have a great one that makes my lashes long and full and fluttery, very doll-like, without getting all thick and spidery like a lot of mascaras. I put two coats of it on top and just a tiny sweep and my lashes look beautiful. I curl my lashes too.

Even though I wear both mascara and eyeliner the lashes stand out more and my eyes look doll like and I have been told that I don't look like I wear a lot of eye makeup. Mission accomplished.

If you want a better idea of what it looks like since this may be a lot of girl-gibberish, here are some similar looks to mine:

Audrey Hepburn- link

Lauren Conrad- link (without all the lipstick)

0|0
    0|0
    • So your eyes look huge :D

• Yes, they already are so I play it up. If I was going out somewhere fancy I would make the eyeliner a black color and thicker, probably blend with some eye shadow for a more smokey look. But this is what I wear to work and school and most other times. It's more of a natural look.

• link

can you please answer my q? thanks!

• I wear the same eyelook everyday pretty much.

First, I use ELF eyeliner primer, then Urban Decay naked palette Smog all over my lid and crease, blending it in with Naked and using Virgin as a brow highlight. Then I use Urban Decay Zero black eyeliner for my cat eye on my top lid and then I line my waterline halfway in and finish with Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara. >.>

0|0
    0|0
    • O wow, that's a lot of makeup! I'm sure it looks amazing :)

• Lol yeah but it looks pretty minimal despite being a lot of products. You should see my going out look. :P

• Yay, Enchanted!

• I normally do for the 'smokey eye' look...

dark, thick eye liner

lots of mascara

and black eyeshadow :)

exactly like this link

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually just mascara. I'm afraid that I would look ridiculous if I tried a cat eye. I don't think every girl can pull it off.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2