Muscular Guys.......Turn off?

I want to know what you girls think of guys being muscular. I do mma so I try to keep my body fat as low as possible and my muscle mass high. A lot of people have told me I look and have the same body type as Urijah Faber. I want to know if you ladies think this is good or too overwhelming. I'm a shorter guy about 5'6'' and weigh about 148lbs. I am trying to lift for strength mainly and don't want to look like I'm on steroids all the time. I actually am starting to think my body type might be a huge turn off to women.

Most Helpful Girl

• as long as you don't overdo it (like steroids and stuff) then it's pretty hot if it's all natural.. like from going to the gym I mean. plus, it shows that you've got enough desire to keep yourself looking good, which is also attractive. oh, and urijah faber is one of my favorite mma guys!

What Girls Said 6

• i loveee muscular guys. I looked at his pics and he looks good, def. a turn on. Just don't get bigger, by looking at his body he is perfect right now , bigger would be a little too much.

• I love muscular guys, especially if they have real tight abs and shoulders. So hot!

• no way is it a turn off...my MMA friends are like that and OMG! they are perfect, even with the broken noses etc. if you keep it looking natural then its not a turn off =)

• A lot of girls I know LOOOOOVE a muscular man. Personally, I like them bony but then I am weird

• i didn't google that urijah or wtv his name is. but look, I love abssss, and girls aren't gonna want flubber lovers.

so keep doing what ur doing :) but like if ur veins are popping out everywhere that's kinda nasty and so don't over do it.

• If you look like Urijah Faber you should not be worrying about your looks at all! He looks good. I was actually talking about this to my friend but I think UFC guys have some of the perfect bodies. They are muscular without that meathead/steroid look. I don't know about other women but lean men are not all that to me.

What Guys Said 0