Prefer a guy who is chubby?

How can some girls prefer a guy who is chubby? Are you one of those girls? Explain how. I personally am no where near fat but I would like to know what is so appealing about those guys. Imo flab is unattractive whether its on a guy or girl

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Guy

• No, unless they are fat themselves.

Toned/ripped guys are always preferred. Some say they don't like ripped, then they google pictures of shirtless ripped men and consider it toned.

1|1
    4|0
    • totally. I think they don't like those guys because of reciprocity. A toned guy wouldn't want a fat girl so they can't be wanting them. Its better for them psychologically if they convince them selves that they are not attracted to the guys with a good body even though they are.

• Even if I get ripped I still see myself being attracted to slight curves. So it's strange how one-sided it seems.

Then again, our bodies are shaped differently.

What Girls Said 7

• Its just a preference, just like everything else. No need to be close minded. Everyone likes different things, that shouldn't be discouraged.

2|0
    0|1
    • Honestly, I AM a 'chubby chaser.' I like chubby guys. Why? I'm not sure. I think its mostly because they are bigger than me. but for some reason, I don't look for taller guys. just... bigger.

• I don't prefer chubby guys - but my best friend loves them. She just has a preference for more meaty guys.

She refers to them as ' teddy bears,' lol so - that's her idea of masculinity I suppose...

And anyway, flab is apart of life - sure your tight and fit now - 15 years later - you better hope your wife has a little flexibility with chubbiness...

2|0
    0|0
  • I have no strong preference either way. I've been attracted to chubby guys, to average guys, to "scrawny" guys. Body size just isn't a big factor in whether I find a guy physically attractive or not.

3|1
    0|0
  • I've got a friend who's chubby, I think you could call him fat but I don't see him as a fat person, just as an attractive good guyfriend who weighs more than some other guys. I LOVE cuddling with him. So warm and actually something to 'grab' on to. I just don't mind his figure. It's the other things that make me forget about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't prefer chubby guys, but some guys carry it well.

I met this guy like..4or 5 years ago, he was normal skinny and I didn't think he was attractive, then hadn't seen him for about 2 years and he put on a little weight and he looks better that way

Idk if its just his personality grew on me or what but if I was single id consider dating him

Usually I'm into like average skinny- toned.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer skinny guys, I'm not exactly sure why but I know lots of girls who like chubby girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • i base it on personality, so I've dated everything from big men to toothpicks to muscle-y guys.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• They like them because they are cuddly I guess. I've heard girls say they don't want to feel like they are hugging a rock so they like some fat I guess. Idk

3|1
    0|0
  • i like a girl that's a little thick. not fat but thick. same dif I guess. love handles are awesome

1|0
    0|0