Pushup bra just for some extra lift?

Would it be too much if a girl with D cups wore a pushup bra just for some extra lift? I know some guys on here say "Oh, pushup bras are wrong, they make men assume girls have big boobs, when they really don't" but what if a girl already has a big chest? I have supportive bra's but I feel like they're not doing as much for me as they could.

• Do it!
  • Don't do it!
  • I don't care...
  • Results please!
Thanks everyone for voting and commenting. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it! You've got--flaunt it. Guys that complain about push up bras just don't get it. It's about the allure. If you get her to bed and they're really big and you're a boob man, good for you but there's so much more to a woman than her t*ts.

What Guys Said 9

• "I know some guys on here say 'Oh, pushup bras are wrong, they make men assume girls have big boobs, when they really don't' "

We should not be adJusting our tastes for morons. If some guys are too dim to realize that boobs come in different sizes, they need to go back to middle school where they belong. Wear what you want.

• I'm a lover of all breast sizes but push up bras on a woman who has the right equipment to go with it look particularly incredible. Boobs in bras are like Christmas presents. First you get to admire the shiny packaging.. then you start to fantasize what's inside... then you get excited as you're unwrapping it... then once you've get to see what's inside you can't help but feel accomplished and all you want to do is play with your new toy. Mmmmm it's like having Christmas every day of the year.

• You must have never received socks for Christmas.

Lol. :P

• nothing wrong with it at all as long as you are comfortable with it.

• If it'd make you more comfortable, who are we to judge on that?

• I see absolutely no problem with a push-up bra if it makes you more comfortable.

If you try one on and you like it...get it, and feel sexier. :)

• I think you're intentions are the right one, so no harm with doing so.

• Are you typically for or against pushups?

• If it helps you, I'm for it.

• yes do it! I'm gonna get myself a pushup underwear for men

• Most girls do it to fix "sagging"...otherwise, I wouldn't like it

• I'm gonna guess that if you hoisted your D cups up in a push up bra, they'd look pretty damn good! So I'm all for it!

• No problem! Do you usually wear a pushup style bikini top too?

• Nope, I didn't know they made pushups for bikinis.

• They do. I've seen a lot of bra style, underwire bikinis lately. I guess they work better for girls who need the extra support if they feel that the traditional string triangle style doesn't work for them.

What Girls Said 4

• I have d cup boobs and I wear pushup bras often just for the extra lift. They make my boobs look better, so why not?

• C: I don't care... Do what makes you happy. =)

• I don't really see how it's any different to small-boobed girls wearing them. In the end, you're making them out to be something they're not (by changing the shape).

But they'll obviously look better in a push-up, and if it's better support, then I say: go for it! :)

• I wear push up bras because I find them more comfortable and supportive, And yeah, my boobs look better in them, but not really bigger...Unless you have really tiny non existent A cups I don't think push up bras are that deceptive.