Height of a guy - conclusions?

Hi, seen a few posts on a man's height. I have formed some conclusions on my own and feel free to challenge them.

1. A guy's height doesn't really mean a thing to girls as long as he's just taller than her. This applies in general but not always, meaning more often than not. It hence doesn't mean a 6ft is more preferred over 5'10.

2. Height only becomes a problem when a guy is much shorter than the average guy.

3. A girl rather goes for a handsome guy of average height rather than a tall guy with average face assuming personality and other soft traits are all the same.

Am I then right to say that height is one of the things ladies would like in their guys, but can be easily overlooked, such as how men like curvy women, but if a girl with an attractive face comes along, he is more than willing to overlook her less voluptuous figure.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you're right. I am a taller woman, about 5'8" and I love to wear heels when I go out. I get approached by men who around my height (without the heels) all the time and could care less if I am taller than them in my shoes. Of couse, it's nice when I guy is taller, that is a perk, but it in no way determines if I am more likely to go out with him.

What Girls Said 4

• I agree with #1 and #2, but I'm not too sure about #3. If "average height" is shorter than me, I'd probably prefer the tall guy. But if they're both taller, then yeah, I'd go with the average height guy, assuming the chemistry, etc. was all equal.

• You, sir, are on point. I disagree with nothing you have said.

• YOPE :)

• Ok, so girls aren't so obsessed with appearance like guys are. Height doesn't matter

• Your # 3 is more right than 1 or 2

• that's not true. I believe looks are important to girls, especially the face. That's why girls go "oh, he's such a cutie" all the time :x

What Guys Said 3

• 1) I think your take on '1' is about right. Some girls really like tall guys, but they are a minority, a majority just like guys taller then them, and a minority don't care at all. There are a few who prefer guys to be 'not too tall'/

2) Within homogenous populations, yes.

3) 3/4 of girls yes, maybe 1/4 no.

I think the comparison to breast size is not far off. I also compare it to how guys view weight. Most guys don't expect a girls to be super thin, though some like it. However most guys its an issue if she's overweight. I think its the same - some girls really like very tall guys, most just avoid short.

• Height is a shallow thing to judge a person on

• height is the only thing most girls who are SUPERFICAL care about!!