Which hairstyle should I go with?

Ok, I'm getting tired of long hair though everyone keeps telling me I should grow it out and now one of my friends is slightly upset with me since I told her I'm cutting it in a few weeks. Though, I've shown her one of the hair styles I'm considering and she kind of likes it, but still wants me to grow my hair out. But, I still don't know which hairstyle I should get?

Me: link

link

Choice #1: link (Two of my friends like this one.)

Choice #2: link (My mother likes this one.)

Choice #3: link (I've had this one before and really like it, but it is more of a spring haircut than a winter one in my mind.)

Choice #4: link

Choice #5: link (this one is really to just please the people that want me to keep my hair long.)

• Choice 1
  • Choice 2
  • Choice 3
  • Choice 4
  • Choice 5

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I like 1 better then 3. Both are better then 4. 5 Doesn't work, if you want long, you need longer then now, that length is awkward.

2 is fundamentally different. If you look good with bangs, I'd go 1, if you might look better without, go 2.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm not a fan of short hair, but I like the second one.

• Yeah, a lot of people aren't for some reason. I really don't get it because I always preferred having short hair over long.

• But you're pretty, so you don't have to worry about covering any ugly :P

• I like your hair on your pic better , but if you want to change I like the first choice too .

• I am 100% with your mom.

• Oh girl, you are very preety and shouldn't change you hair style. Them blue eyes are a perfect combination with your red hair, and I wouldn't change a thing.

• pick the one you like best

What Girls Said 3

• Ahz you're so pretty..haha sorry just had to throw that in there..any doodle I honestly think that they one your two friends picked # 1 is the best choice for you. In my opinion you just have the fact for it and I have no doubt that it would look really really amazing

• Choice 3 really suits you. Choice 1 is also really nice.

• I can really see the first one looking good on your face.

Or the third one.